Junior Marketing Manager
- Booksy UK Ltd
- Eastbourne (Next to the train station)
- 28k - negotiable (convince us what you're worth)
- Project Management, Marketing / PR
- Contract Type
Booksy is the leading beauty marketplace for finding, scheduling and managing appointments (with over $400m annual GMV run-rate and over 2.5 million bookings per month worldwide), anchored by a SaaS app for business management. The company is headquartered in the United States and has over 200 employees based in offices across 6 countries.
Booksy is shooting for the moon and it's working! Which is why the number of our employees is still growing. As we grow, we are looking for people who are passionate about what they do, and will grab all challenges with both hands - we are growing, but we still have a start-up ethos.
As we grow, we are looking for someone to take a leap in their career, to take on the role of Junior Marketing Manager. If you are someone with experience at a junior marketing level and looking for your first managerial role where you can make a real difference...then this is the position for you. We need an all-rounder who considers multi-tasking a strong skill of theirs. Someone who can do the day-to-day tasks, whilst keeping an eye on the growth of the business and the needs that growth creates.
Scope of role includes -
- Plan and implement multi-channel marketing campaigns targeting customers in the health and beauty sector (both businesses and consumers)
- Engage with Sales and Customer Success teams to acquire new merchants, deliver high-quality on-boarding and ensure strong experience during entire customer lifecycle
- Design and create all marketing materials for the UK market (e.g. sales brochures, leaflets, welcome boxes, event materials, emails, websites)
- Ensure regular and up-to-date communication with potential and existing customers across all channels (e.g. social media, webpage, Intercom, message blasts)
- Track results and effectiveness of marketing activities to ensure focus on the most impact
- Develop marketing partnerships and referral programs
- Engage with Marketing teams in HQ and other markets to ensure consistency with global Booksy brand guidelines and best practice sharing
- Our office is next door to Eastbourne train station, making it a great location for locals and commuters alike.
- Open office vibe with free fresh fruit and other snacks
- Staff outings each quarter ranging from picnics to cocktail making sessions - we celebrate successes together
- Opportunity to work closely with our global offices - from Poland to Brazil, USA to South Africa
- Full time office doggo
More about Booksy
Booksy raised over $20m in VC funding to date, the last round was led by Piton Capital and included investors such as OpenOcean and Zach Coelius. Booksy also partnered with major tech brands including Facebook, Instagram, Google and Yelp to ensure seamless booking experience directly on their platform. The company has been successfully delivering on the customer-first promise, with over 75% of merchants very likely to recommend Booksy to a friend or colleague. Our leadership team commands a mix of track-record at highly successful startups (iTaxi, Eo Networks, HoneyBook, Docplanner) as well as experience from leading blue-chip and consulting companies (McKinsey, BCG, PwC, Google, eBay, DaWanda, Wonga, Groupon).
Download our app www.booksy.com/download
You can also read what others recently wrote about Booksy:
Send your cv, covering letter and why you'd love to work for Booksy to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2+ years of professional experience in B2B and B2C marketing ideally covering online, social, offline and events (experience from a fast-growth technology business is a plus)
- Strong project management skills with demonstrated ability to execute projects involving multiple stakeholders
- Proactive and pragmatic attitude with focus on solving problems and getting things done
- Ability to exercise business judgement to focus on initiatives with the highest impact
- High attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with ability to work across various functions and collaborate in international environment