Luxury British Skincare Brand
LOCATION: Head office Littlehampton, West Sussex
REPORTING TO: Executive Director
WORKING WITH: Internal: Marketing teams all channels, Social Media Manager, Design Team, Content, IT team
External: Digital agency
This internal E-Commerce role carries much responsibility and ownership of the development and implementation of new customer acquisition and retention for our domestic UK market. Working as part of the ecommerce team to drive all successful digital activity
• Drive website traffic and acquire new customers
• Management of brand and product website activity in conjunction with brand marketing calendar.
• Develop, implement, and manage marketing campaigns that promote the products, the services of Temple Spa
• Close liaison and planning with social media manager to deliver acquisition and retention campaigns
• Management of all paid search activity working with our external Digital agency.
• Management and development of Affiliate Marketing relationships i.e. AWIN Platform.
• Search Engine Optimization across the entire website including both on-site and off-site SEO working in close liaison with our external Digital agency.
• Support the enhancement of overall website functionality and manage key projects to optimize and increase conversion rates and enhance user experience in close conjunction with internal IT team.
• Creating and executing SMS, and email-based marketing campaigns.
• Collaborate with the marketing and social team to contribute to the Temple Spa blog and social strategies.
• Full knowledge of Temple Spa products and brand positioning
• Full understanding of our sales channels and how they operate.
• Generate ideas and content for the site.
• Collaborative working with in-house communications team so planning and activities are transparent and clear.
• Ensure a full grasp and understanding of each of our different sales channels and ensure digital and ecommerce initiatives are supportive and relevant.
• STG: Ensure you have an expert level of understanding of and close collaboration with this channel, its needs and how it operates through personal web sites.
• Share all generated initiatives for repurposing.
• Analysis and review of weekly sales and site traffic sources
• Understand sales trends and curate strategies to enhance the success of all ecommerce activities and initiatives.
KEY REQUIREMENTS FOR SUCCESS:
• Proven success in a comparable and successful digital marketing role.
• Paid social media advertising expertise
• Digital strategy & planning
• Content & inbound marketing
• Email marketing
• The ability to think objectively
• A mix of creativity and analytical abilities
• Good copy and visual storytelling abilities
• Minimum 5 years’ experience
Please apply to Rebecca Oakley
YOU' LL ALSO NEED TO:
• Be a supreme team player and call on the support of others when needed.
• Confident and outgoing
• Flexible to travel
• Trouble shoot & step into any needs of customers and team members.
• Be flexible and amenable to carry out other duties from time to time when requested.
• Understand and fully buy into our company culture and raison d’etre.
• Live, Breathe and love what you do!