Social Media Executive
SVC Labs was founded in 2014 with the aim of providing our customers with the best E-liquid on the market and a gateway out of smoking and into a healthier lifestyle. Based in of our state of the art facility in East Sussex, we are constantly investing in our people, our product and our technology to continuously improve our company. Each and every member of SVC Labs is passionate and committed to being the best in the E-Liquid business and this dedication is apparent throughout or product offering and our team.
Do you like a to work in a fun environment? Like being around creative people? Are you a natural social media and digital content wiz-kid? Would you like to build and take ownership of an online identity for a fast growing start-up?
We are looking for a new digital marketing and social media assistant to expand our cannabis / hemp in-house brands. You will take the leadership of the integration of online marketing, social media channels and original content, using your skills and knowledge to expand the business and grow online sales, brand awareness, social following and create up to date content. You will take direction from the Marketing Manager to execute content for weekly and monthly marketing campaigns across several social media platforms. This role will have a direct link to improving sales and brand awareness.
Do you have the passion and experience to take ownership? Do you take the initiative and follow a pro-active approach? Do you enjoy working in an innovative, new and exciting industry? If so please read on...
- Maintain and develop all social media accounts and channels
- Create original content for all digtial platforms
- Maintaining regular publishing schedule, create and execute marketing campaigns and follow up with reports.
- Help us refine and bring consistency to how we communicate online.
- Drive social media communications & ongoing development of our digital presence
- Produce reports to show how each platform is developing
- 2+ years of experience
- Strong and creative writing and editing skills.
- Social Media expert. Needs to know best practices on how to navigate and utilise all social media platforms: Instagram, Facebook, and all blog platform.
- You're familiar with the world of B2C eCommerce.
- Marketing and/or Sales background is a PLUS.
Cover letter should include: Name, Age, Contact information, availability, desired pay, writing sample, and telling us how you actively use social media in your everyday life, 5 accounts or pages you follow, and why you like following them.
Work examples / social pages
You must be:
- flexible and organized
- a be pro-active with tasks and duties
- personable, friendly, and professional.
- able to take project from start to completion.
- understand and live on the social web and have a great understanding of the media landscape overall.
- you're ready to work in a startup environment with a creative approach.