- Brighton and Hove
- Up to £30- 45k (depending on experience)
- IT Support, Systems Engineering
- Contract Type
We’re looking for a Systems Engineer to join our team in central Brighton. We’ve got a talented and collaborative team, that are passionate about what we do and deliver on our vision; to become the undisputed global leader in traveler communications. Our systems manage day to day travel services and disruption for our customers, we send out over 1.8 million notifications every day and communicate with over 650 million passengers each year.
What will you be doing?
As part of the Tech Ops team, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining the core system infrastructure that the 15below platform is built upon. This will involve supporting the internal infrastructure including Microsoft and Linux server products and network administration as well as third party hosted private cloud infrastructure and providing second and third-line support to customer projects.
What are we looking for?
- 2+ years’ experience in a second/third line Technical Support role supporting core Microsoft Server Operating Systems
- Experience supporting and configuring networking technologies (i.e. TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, VPN)
- Administration/troubleshooting of Microsoft IIS and hosting of websites and services
- Experience supporting and managing Linux Server would be beneficial
- Self-drive to identify and suggest solutions to key infrastructure components, with the ability to successfully deliver projects
- Virtualisation technologies and concepts, primarily VMWare vSphere
- Excellent communication skills and experience working closely with external stakeholders
- Most importantly you’ll be focused on what you need to achieve, whilst knowing how to have some fun
Work is a big part of life, so it must be challenging and enjoyable. This job is about empowering you to do your best work as part of a fantastic team, and we are genuinely committed to on-going learning and development. We also offer many perks including, but not limited to; 25 days annual holiday, Private Medical Insurance, 5% Employer Contribution Pension Scheme, Free on-site massages and fortnightly ‘wind-downs’.
Please apply now, by clicking here, and share with us why you’re perfect for this role.