On The Wheel Superstore is part of the Sinnis International family and we are looking for a new eCommerce Assistant to join our fast growing team. Not only is this a lively and fun place to work but we also pride ourselves on employing people with a strong work ethic who want to excel in their role and become part of the furniture.
Progression within the company is encouraged, and as a fast growing business anyone who proves themselves will be given the opportunity to progress or head into other areas of the business.
So do you want to have access to a free employee gym? Do you want to have a lie in on your birthday (who doesn’t?!)? Does the idea of working with a team that are passionate about their jobs and want to give every customer a unique and welcoming experience appeal to you? Then get tailoring your CV to the following vacancy!
We are looking for someone with previous experience in a similar role as the main focus will be to manage our motorcycle parts, clothing and accessories website/eBay store. Knowledge of motorcycles would be helpful but not essential. The work will be varied and you may have the opportunity to get involved in different areas of the business as it's a small team here. This is a great place to work, with a relaxed and friendly atmosphere, where your efforts can really have an impact.
- Maintain our existing product catalogue and sales channel accounts
- Improve the quality of existing listings
- Add new product lines to our catalogue using supplier data
- Keeping our websites home pages current with fresh content
- Monitoring and reporting on performance using Google Analytics/Adwords etc.
- Suggesting and implementing optimisations to feeds and listing practices
- Assisting the systems sub-dept. as necessary with software maintenance and improvements
- Experience with Magento 2, M2e Pro, Linnworks and image editing software
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills, including use of Formulae and manipulation of large datasets
- A high degree of computer literacy with the ability to pick up new systems quickly
- Knowledge of eCommerce principles and best practices
- Riding experience and knowledge of motorcycle parts and accessories
- Skills in other areas may be beneficial, for example; web development, IT support, content creation, marketing
Benefits of the role:
- Standard Holiday Entitlement: 28 days holiday including bank holidays. Then, after 2 years service, you will receive 1 extra holiday day for every additional year (to a maximum of 28 days + bank holiday in total)
- Staff discount
- Onsite parking
- On site gym- free for employees to use. Subsidised boxing classes
- Birthday Lie-In
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Work Place Pension
- Free Fruit
- Eye Care Vouchers
Please send your CV and a brief covering letter to email@example.com. If you have any examples of your work please also attach them to this email
- Experience in a similar role would be advantageous
- Ability to work well with others and on your own initiative
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Accurate written English
- Fine attention to detail for data, written and visual content
- A strong problem-solving mentalit