At Madgex we bring talented people and employers together through our leading careers technology. We are the No.1 provider of job board solutions in the UK and we have an increasing global presence across Europe and North America. Our job board solutions help global organisations to monetize their recruitment businesses. We work with over 500 brands including The Guardian, Haymarket, The British Medical Journal, The Royal Society of Chemistry, The Financial Times, New Scientist and many more.
We are looking for a Head of Customer Success for our EMEA team based at our Brighton head office. We have a strong base of customers in the UK and Europe and we are looking for someone to inspire and lead our Customer Success team as we progress in our mission to help our customers to be successful with their online recruitment businesses. This role is part of the Senior Management team and reports directly to our CEO.
To succeed in this role you will need to understand our products, our customers and their business strategies. You will need to understand the wider recruitment market and where we fit in this industry. You will need to work closely across teams at Madgex and champion customer success across the business. The key objectives of this role are to lead the team to retain and grow our customer accounts and ensure our customers are happy with our products and services.
You will have:
- Experience in a similar role leading a Customer Success/Account Management team
- Experience in a senior leadership role
- An understanding and interest in digital advertising and multi-media classified markets
- Proven experience in negotiating renewal contracts including pricing and contract terms
- An understanding of data driven business decisions and digital technology
- Great commercial awareness and understanding of complex business models
- Evidence of a track record of success in technology customer success, ideally in a SaaS business
- Fantastic communication skills with confidence in your presenting style to groups of people
Who You Are:
Ideally you are passionate about technology and helping businesses to be successful with customer success strategies. You will be someone who is proactive, who takes the lead and has experience in running a driven customer success team.
Do you have examples you can talk to us about telling us how you have helped customers, retained their business and led your team to do the same? Are you looking for your next career adventure in a growing, global company?
Interested? This is what we offer…
We’re a friendly bunch of Madgexians with passion and ambition in everything we do. We thrive on team work, learning & development and our regular social gatherings. We offer a flexible, social and friendly environment, that allows people to personally develop.
As an important member of our team you will be rewarded with:
- A salary of up to £85,000 OTE (dependant on experience), reviewed annually
- 25 days holiday, increasing each year you work with us
- Flexible working – we believe in work/life balance
- Enhanced family/partner friendly policies – we want to support you in those big life moments
- Genuine commitment to your health and well-being, including Simply Health Cash Plan, Perkbox, Cycle to Work scheme and a whole host of activities from Yoga to monthly massages organised by our Health & Happiness (HAHA) team
- Free Food days including salad, cake, pizzas and our infamous Deli Day
- Team socials – BBQs, charity events, beers, our annual summer bash and more
- We're committed to your personal career growth and we'll provide you with learning and development resources
- To help you settle in, you will have a friendly Buddy in your first week who will introduce you to the whole Madgex family
Send us your CV telling us about you, your career, your ambitions and why you think you’d be a great fit within our team.
We’re smart - we’re smart, we’re problem solvers and we innovate
We collaborate - with our clients, with each other and with our community
We're bold -we think big, we challenge and we’re brave
Equal Opportunities Statement
Madgex is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Employees and job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation (Protected Characteristics).