Paid Media Manager
Arke is a strategic digital marketing agency. Our dynamic team breathe creativity, analyse scrupulously and integrate strategically. We are fuelled by knowledge, pushing limits, non-conformity and laughter.
As Marketing Strategist, you will be responsible for the creation and management of your client’s digital advertising campaigns.
As a member of a highly successful advertising team, who have been a finalist at the Drum Awards and UK Search Awards in 2018, you will already have a minimum of 2 years of experience and possess all relevant accreditations (such as but not limited to: Google Ads Certification). In addition, you will receive extensive training across all digital biddable advertising platforms, growing your existing campaign and optimisation knowledge and expanding your marketing techniques.
- Working with clients to achieve their business objectives through biddable advertising
- Creating strategic campaign plans & executing them in accordance with best practice
- Building and optimising omnichannel advertising campaigns including Google, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, Programmatic and many more
- Working alongside the analytics and insights team to understand and apply wider analysis and learnings, to better improve campaign outcomes
- Reviewing landing pages with clients and offer advice to adhere to best practice
- Working with designers and copywriters to develop best performing campaign assets and messaging
- Regularly reporting on campaign learnings and successful outcomes to clients and to the wider team at Arke
- Providing platform expertise to sales team & clients
And what’s in it for you?
As well as being an integral part of an exciting and fast-growing company, we offer competitive packages and are proud to be a living wage employer.
Every member of staff’s personal development is extremely important to us. So, you will receive a personalised progression plan crafted to suit your ambitions and all the training required to help you achieve your ambitions.
Our staff also receive lots of benefits such as:
- 25 days paid holiday
- Your birthday off
- Pension scheme
- Health and wellness benefits
- Brighton Bike Scheme allowance
- Flexi-time and other benefits
- Employee events and retreats
- Snacks and drinks
Please email your CV & Cover Letter to email@example.com
- Minimum 2 years of experience in developing and managing biddable media campaigns
- Current biddable media accreditations (i.e. Google Ads certification)
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing principles
- Outstanding analytical skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft products (especially Excel)
- A genuine curiosity in the world of marketing
- Confident with innovative technology
Not essential but beneficial:
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification (GAIQ)
- Marketing experience
- Basic knowledge of HTML