Me Learning is a fast-growing business with over 12 years’ experience in creating, developing, selling and maintaining a range of online training courses providing exceptional digital learning solutions. We also deliver Learning Management Systems, training consultancy, planning, development and training delivery services.
Our customers include those in the public, private and third sectors as well as individuals through our website.
To achieve this growth ambition, we will need to build an agile business which maximises all our skills whether they be course design, development and production or development of our brand and growth into new and existing sectors.
Main responsibilities and tasks.
Support of New Business and Marketing team, including but not limited to:
- Identifying new business opportunities to grow company revenues.
- Generating, qualifying and managing Leads through targeted campaigns i.e telemarketing and email campaigns.
- Communicating with customers via email and phone to support them and enhance sales.
- Growing and maintaining a strong knowledge of Me learning product and services.
- Updating internal systems appropriately.
- Co-ordination of customer meetings as required.
- Assistance with proposal and tender production as required.
Don’t worry if some of the above is new to you - we can help you develop your skills and organically develop this role
- Positive, proactive, and professional in nature.
- Intuitive with problem-solving skills.
- Experience in a similar role either in sales, customer service sales or account management.
- Strong numeracy and literacy skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills and phone manner.
- Ability to work collaboratively, as well as to be independent.
- Ability to work to deadlines and set timeframes
- Proficient level of IT skills in particular, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- 25 days Holiday (not including Public holidays)
- Perkbox Account
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Group Life Assurance
- Annual Flu Vaccination
- Weekly fruit deliveries to the Shoreham office
- Vitality - Private Health Insurance Scheme after two years of service
- Positive working culture encouraging of a genuine life/work Balance
Please send us your CV with a cover letter to Recruitment@melearning.co.uk
As part of this recruitment process, Me Learning collects and processes personal data relating to job applicants. Me Learning is committed to being transparent about how it collects and uses that data and to meeting its data protection obligations.
For more information use this link.
- Experience working in a similar industry and/or similar service/product knowledge
- Knowledge of digital marketing and social media
- Knowledge of lead generation techniques like telemarketing and email campaigns.
- Career development aspirations in sales, marketing and/or account management