Digital Marketing Manager
We’re an award winning Learning Technology company that has quickly become recognised as a leader in our field. Founded in 2013, we’ve grown rapidly and in May 2019 we raised $4.5 million of investment to support our growth. We are proud to be based in Brighton UK, but our clients (and staff) are based all over the world.
If you’re a well rounded, experienced digital marketer who really can walk the walk - then read on!
Inbound marketing has been the backbone of Elucidat’s success to date. With a growing and ambitious team, we’re looking for that someone special to take ownership of our online lead generation.
With our first round of investment in the bank and plans for US expansion in progress, this couldn’t be a more exciting time to join our team.
Your number one focus will be lead generation - but not just any leads! As a B2B SaaS company, attracting customers who’ll get the very best value from Elucidat is crucial to achieving our Annual Recurring Revenue targets.
You’ll report into the Head of Marketing, acting as her right hand person and have the potential for direct line management in the future.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Developing and executing on our digital marketing strategy and lead generation campaigns to hit our MQL (marketing qualified lead) targets
- Driving high quality traffic to our website through organic and paid channels
- Improving the website user experience and optimising conversion rates
- Regularly reporting on performance against our KPIs and campaign goals
- Overseeing our email marketing and nurturing programs
- Sharing insights with the wider team to support our growth strategy
- Managing great relationships with agencies and freelancers
- This is a really varied role for someone who loves a challenge! You’ll be working with the support of the wider marketing team, agencies and consultants to help you deliver the goods.
- 5+ years experience in digital marketing
- Excellent grasp of SEO best practices and demonstrable hands-on experience
- Management of digital advertising campaigns
- Running conversion rate optimisation programs
- Managing website projects (ideally wordpress)
- Running successful email marketing programs
- Google analytics qualified and able to extract meaning from data
- Experience using hubspot or similar marketing automation platforms
Bonus points for:
- Experience in the learning industry
- Experience working in a B2B SaaS business
- Experience of international growth, particularly into the US
The ideal person:
- An intelligent self-starter, able to hit the ground running and take responsibility for delivering on targets
- Collaborative, open to ideas and willing to share your own to help move our marketing forwards
- A lover of learning, the ability to learn on the job and pursue self-directed professional development
- Process oriented, organised and able to prioritise, plan and juggle a busy workload in a fast moving environment
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build great relationships, influence and inspire confidence
- A great sense of humour! While we work hard, we have a great time while we do it, and fitting into our culture is as important as being able to do the job.
- Interested in flexible or remote working?
We care most about finding the best person for the role, not where or when they work. So, let us know what works for you!