Are you ready for an exciting new role as the lead in our Quality Assurance team? Looking to join a busy, buzzy studio of really talented designers and developers who love what they do? Are you able to successfully navigate any challenge that comes your way?
It’s about time you showed up, we’ve been waiting for you.
We are SABA Studio. Our work speaks for itself and we’re proud of who we are and what we do. You may have known us as Lumesse Learning – we’re just the same, just with a different name!
But enough about us. We want to hear about you.
If you haven’t worked in the learning industry before, we don’t mind. Experience of working in a fast-paced, project oriented, digital agency is much more important. If you’ve worked in agile teams or squads and delivered projects on budget against challenging timelines, you’ll fit right in.
If your forte is challenging the norm, reminiscing over lessons learnt, looking outside the box to deliver excellence, always, with a team who feel the same, then we’re listening.
You will be responsible for the overall effectiveness of our QA processes, and how they support the wider digital production processes.
• Experience working within Agile teams
• Proven track record in Quality Assurance with at least 3 years’ experience in a digital agency
• Experience multi-device testing & writing test scripts for digital production
• Excellent QA and proof-reading skills
• Excellent English language/grammar skills
• Expert in process improvement and consultation
• Ability to develop and expand existing quality strategy
• Assist across the studio on QA approach by project or product
• Hardworking and flexible with good verbal and written communication skills
• An excellent team player
• Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Role & Responsibilities:
• Work in collaboration with the wider production team to challenge current quality processes, innovate and define best practice, and support others to do the same
• Communicate trends to the wider team around quality analytics
• Look at better ways of working, using technology & automation to increase quality results and greater efficiencies
• Assist with identifying recruitment needs
• Train new recruits and support the QA team on a day to day basis, managing availability and resourcing with the PM team
• Improve quality standards and be accountable for adherence to those
• Ability to manage own time, and assist others to do the same
• Excellent estimating skills
• Understanding of project budgets and working within defined scope
• A desire to deliver an exceptional standard of work at all times
Could be freelance or permanent, dependant on the candidate.
No agencies please.