We’ve been working with a variety of SMEs for 11 years now helping to develop their brand and all their digital needs. We’re looking for a new member to join our close knit team and find themselves a good fit within our culture.
We are strong believers in enjoying your work and the people you work with. We are a small agency based in a modern office in Sussex & have lots of perks to make work feel less like, well, work:
- Flexi-time hours (start & finish when works best for you)
- Generous Holiday
- Relaxed working environment
- Xbox/TV and sofa area
- Plenty of good coffee & tea
- Team outings... and the odd Tournament…
Because we are a small team, we are on the lookout for someone who wants to be in the thick of it, playing a key role in the company and having a say in where it is going. We have some exciting plans for the future and are looking for someone who is enthusiastic, knows their stuff and isn’t shy to throw ideas into the mix.
A little more about the person:
- Ability to effectively use CRM & Project Management systems to communicate internally & externally
- Excellent communicator across all stakeholders & comfortable in talking directly with everyone from senior to assistant level
- Analytical & strategic thinker with the ability to apply this to creative campaigns
- Highly organised & structured
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our creative, thriving agency as it delivers websites & marketing campaigns to business across the South East. This role is focused on the individuals ability to develop creative strategies which drive leads, awareness & engagement for all clients.
As Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for conceptualising marketing campaigns for both clients & the internal brand & implementing these using the full breath of the marketing mix. This unique position will allow the successful candidate the room & ability to develop their skill set whilst having autonomy & say in how the company grows.
We are not only looking for an experienced marketeer, but an individual who is driven & interested in being a part of a small team with one single goal of business growth. This individual will be a challenge-seeker who thrives from the ability to make change & will be able to see their recommendations through from inception to delivery.
Ideal candidate must have:
- 3+ years’ experience in Digital Marketing Role (either agency or in house brand)
- Marketing strategist able to create bespoke integrated marketing campaigns for a variety of clients across a range of industries
- Knowledge of full marketing mix including:
- Excellent understanding of current SEO best practises & technical implementation
- Experienced PPC knowledge, ad creation & ad management across all Google AdWord products & Social Media Ad platforms
- Strategic implementation of Email Marketing campaigns including automation & link ups with CRMs
- Creative use of appropriate Social Media platforms for driving leads, engagement & brand awareness
- Exceptional English skills for creative & effective Content Marketing
- Understanding of Google Analytics & other web analytic software experience as well as strategic analysis to create marketing reports with relevant & strategic recommendations
Bonus points for:
- Understanding of the Adobe Suite for promotional marketing
- Experience in use of CMS systems or any website work