PR & Copywriter
- Motorcycle Parts Warehouse (MPW)
- £20,000- £25,000
- Marketing / PR
- Contract Type
Salary depends on experience
At Motorcycle Parts Warehouse (MPW) we do exactly what it says on the tin- we sell motorcycle parts from a beautiful warehouse in Southwick. You will also be involved with our other company, Sinnis International, who are juggernauts within the motorcycling industry- winning Motorcycle & Scooter Franchise of the Year for the last 3 years. We manufacture and distribute our own brand of motorbikes and have recently expanded into the electric scooter world with our Niu range. This is a really exciting time to come and join the team as new ideas are being explored and well received.
With all this success it has meant that we have needed to create a brand new Marketing and PR department to ensure our products are represented and available to all the motorbike fanatics around the world!
Progression within the company is encouraged and, as a growing business, anyone who approaches their role with a strong work ethic will be given the opportunity to progress or head into other areas of the company.
So do you want to have access to a free employee gym? Do you want to have a lie in on your birthday (who doesn’t?!)? Does the idea of working with a team that are passionate about their jobs and want to give every customer a unique and welcoming experience appeal to you? Then send your CV in to us!
About the role
You will be an experienced copy writer with previous PR experience, and a proven track record of running successful campaigns for other companies. The most important thing for us is that whenever a customer sees our products on the website or social media that the description or tag lines pop out and bring the product to life.
This will be a varied role which will involve writing engaging content, implementing marketing strategies, communicating with event planners and representing both MPW and Sinnis in the best light possible. Whether it’s a tag line on Instagram or a full blown article- we need the content to have the right tone for the business and be truly effective.
Knowledge of Google analytics and how to reach the optimal ranking is a necessity, along with a strong work ethic and fantastic communication skills. You will be working alongside other members in the marketing and art department, and also forging relationships with people in and outside of the company. So if you are a truly gifted social butterfly, with the knowledge and experience to back up your work please send in your CV!
- Establish and maintain relationships with target audience and media
- Write effective press releases and content for both businesses- ensuring we engage with our target audience and customers
- Gain strong relationships with the media outlets and social media influencers- ensuring we have suitable interviews and reviews to help us get our products out there
- Design and implement effective communication campaigns
- Raise brand awareness for both companies
- Event management
- Scheduling content releases
- Excellent written communication
- Attention to detail
- Organisational skills
- time management & working to tight deadlines
- Marketing degree or the relevant experience (minimum 3 years in a similar role)
- Interest/experience in the motorcycle industry (not essential)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £20,000.00 to £25,000.00 /year