We are a really proud bunch of Roses as we are celebrating our 15th birthday this year - happy birthday to us! We have evolved enormously during this time, embracing new challenges to ensure we continue to deliver a high standard of work. We work with a wide range of very successful companies in manufacturing, engineering, technology, retail, leisure, travel and food, managing PR and Digital Marketing campaigns.
Our team is at the heart of our agency and if you feel you've got what it takes to help us on our exciting journey ahead as our new Senior PR & Outreach Manager, we'd love to hear from you.
What you will do:
- Work collaboratively with other team members to deliver integrated PR campaigns within manufacturing, engineering, technology and construction sectors to clients across the UK and globally within a host of vertical markets such as automotive, industrial, medical, oil & gas, marine.
- Take ownership of content and PR campaigns from conception to outreach and reporting, to secure coverage in key media and brand exposure
- Lead all B2B projects, client meetings, reviews
- Write technical-oriented copy for press releases, blogs, articles, website, presentations
- Nurture and build relationships with media, industry associations and trade bodies, external sites and influencers
- Attend industry events, trade shows, conferences, client CPD courses
- Assist with new business proposals and presentations
- Manage staff including a PR Manager and PR Executive
- Work with digital team with content and SEO to deliver link-building and PR campaigns
What you will need - Skills Range:
- Solid PR skills – pitching to journalists on the phone, writing releases, project management, juggling multiple clients and projects – experience gained in a similar client facing role, ideally within an agency environment
- Outstanding written and spoken communications skills
- A creative and integrated approach to campaigns
- Good knowledge of social media & digital platforms
- Strong team-working and management skills
- Degree educated and/or professionally qualified
- Solid B2B experience
- Minimum of 4 years PR experience of which recent management experience essential
- Able to think laterally about how to get the best results for each campaign, happy to critique own work and look to continually learn and improve
- PR has changed in recent years, the successful applicant will understand the digital landscape and how content generation and PR fits into this
- Agency experience an advantage
Your background / Previous role may include:
PR Account Management, PR Manager, Digital Marketing Manager, Outreach Manager, PR Executive
Benefits and additional information:
You’ll be part of an ambitious, versatile and collaborative team who are all fully supported in their personal development. Rather than waiting a year for an annual appraisal, instead we chat regularly over breakfast to cover off successes, challenges, learning areas and future planning. We are celebrating our 15th year and continued success as a long established agency in the heart of Mid Sussex.
Our office is in the buzzing Victoria Business Park in Burgess Hill, 15 minute walk from the station, on-site free parking and next to the A23.
We offer flexible working arrangements, new business commission, internal training, 24 days holiday plus your birthday and bank holidays, 3.30pm close on Fridays, quarterly charity days and fun company socials.
Email a covering letter explaining why you are interested in this role.