- Simply Beautiful Print
- Golden Cross (near Lewes)
- £18k + Subject to experience
- Beautiful Communications
- Design / Creative
- Contract Type
Simply Beautiful Print supply a wide range of print services including Promotional Print, Signage and Large Format Printing into a variation of Commercial, Industrial, SME and Bluechip organisations. Everyone here has a ‘can do’ attitude and plays their part is making sure everything we do is never short of Beautiful, even our office and factory plant are kept immaculate. Staff at Beautiful have the opportunity to earn sales commission and get a birthday lie-in. In addition, we have bi-monthly team get togethers, with activities suggested by the staff.
We are looking for a someone with at least 1-2 years studio design experience, who is ready to hit the ground running in a fast paced, but super friendly environment. You will be responsible for taking briefs from customer and designing everything from business cards and flyers, to signs and vehicle graphics and so proficiency in Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign is a must. The role os a permanent position and we will also need you to get to grips with exhibition stand design and be able to increasingly support the projects team with the setting up of artwork for production, as this area of our business continues to grow and develop.
In addition, we are looking for someone to assist the Office Manager with the execution of the company’s ambitious marketing plans. The right candidate therefore needs to be confident with social media and have excellent English language skills. Marketing experience would be a bonus however training will be given. The role will vary greatly from day to day and suit someone who has excellent organisation and time management skills.
Office hours are 8am-5pm Monday to Friday, with /2 hour unpaid lunch.
Please note that we are located in the countryside between Lewes and Hailsham and so own transport is essential.
- Taking calls from current clients, potential clients and suppliers, recording their details and the topic of conversation and actioning or passing on the information.
- Taking briefs from customers and effectively and accurately presenting and specifying the company’s products and services.
- Visual identity and logo design. Occasionally you may also be required to redraw client logos into vectors.
- Setting up and designing for print and signage, including business cards, flyers, roller banners, branded clothing and vehicle graphics. Managing workflow from quotation to delivery, including design proofs follow-up emails and artwork sign off in a timely manner and checking and preparing print ready artwork.
- Design of working drawings for exhibition stands and the accurate setting up of artwork for print. This will involve establishing an extensive knowledge of exhibition design and pre-press, and active communication with all key stakeholder – agency, stand builder and in some cases the end user to manage expectations and mitigate installation issues on the day of build.
- Updating and managing our CRM (Customer Relationship Management) to ensure it is accurate at all times.
- Skinning wireframes and designing digital assets for websites, e-newsletters and social media. Knowledge of UX and coding an advantage.
- Greeting visitors.
- Adhering to the company’s data protection policy and respecting non-disclosure agreements and client confidentiality.
- Assisting with the delivery of the company’s annual content and campaign schedule, including the creation of written and designed content for Beautiful’s catalogues, website, blog, newsletter and social channels.
- Ensuring that the company’s visual identity and brand guidelines are adhered to.
- Daily Management of Beautiful’s social media channels to ensure timely replies to posts and subscribers, in order to safeguard the reputation of the company and increase online engagement.
- Obtain testimonials & Google reviews.
- Active management of the company’s project image library to ensure that Beautiful are able to demonstrate the full breadth and quality of their work.
- Assisting the Office Manager in the development and delivery of the company’s Sales and Marketing Strategy.
- Monitoring of Beautiful’s budget spend and reporting on the performance of campaigns across all channels.
- Assisting with the planning and delivery of external and internal workshops and events as required.
Skills we desire
- Full driving license.
- 1-2 year’s experience designing for print.
- Proficient in Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
- Confident with social media, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube and Vimeo.
- Excellent English Language Skills – spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- WordPress management and coding skills an advantage.
- Healthcare plan (upon completion of probation).
- Birthday lie in.
- Staff sales commission.
- Bi-monthly social events.
- Free tea and coffee