We’re looking for an analytical, inquisitive, and hands-on Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team.
This is an exciting opportunity for a proactive and adaptable marketer. You’ll have a direct impact on growth in a SaaS company with thousands of active customers.
As our Marketing Manager, you'll be responsible for planning and implementing initiatives to increase lead generation, conversion rates, product adoption and ultimately, revenue.
Your main area of focus will be improving the conversion rate on our website – our biggest driver of new business which gets over 200,000 visits each month.
You’ll be a problem-solver to can spot growth opportunities, come up with innovative solutions, and see them through to implementation.
We are an ambitious company and you will play a key role in unlocking the next phase of growth that drives the business forward over the next few years.
Role and responsibilities:
- Leading the ideation and execution of our website conversion rate optimisation strategy
- Running a large scale A/B testing programme across our website and SaaS product funnels
- Working with our web developer and designer to launch new features and improve the usability and user experience of our website
- Leading the ideation and project management of our lead-generating, free-to-use, marketing tools to drive awareness and generate leads
- Optimizing website landing pages and conversion journeys
- Using Google Analytics to identify ways to improve our website conversion paths
- Supporting customer acquisition strategies across paid search, paid social and remarketing
Required skills and experience:
- 3+ years of growth marketing, website management or conversion rate optimisation experience
- Experience running performance marketing programmes
- Experience planning and implementing A/B testing
- Strong copywriting skills
- Data analysis skills
- Strong project management skills
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and A/B testing software
- Knowledge of UX research and design processes
Bonus skills and experiences:
- Experience working in a SaaS business
- Knowledge of Google Ads, paid social and remarketing
- Knowledge of Intercom
- Knowledge of product analytics software such as MixPanel
- Knowledge of product development processes
- Fearlessly proactive: You get stuff done and aren’t afraid to take a risk or make a mistake along the way.
- Inquisitive: You’re naturally curious and analytical and will always be looking for new problems to solve.
- A fast learner: You pick up new skills quickly and relish learning on the job.
- Creative: You’re able to come up with creative solutions on the fly.
- Data-led: You’re able to draw insights out of data and use data to validate ideas and solutions.
Benefits and perks
- Performance-related bonus worth up to 20% of annual salary
- 25 days paid holiday per year + public holidays
- An extra paid day off on your birthday
- Generous training budget
- Regular team-building activities and team lunches
- Fresh fruit and healthy snacks
- Weekly massages
Launched in 2009, BrightLocal has grown its local marketing tools from strength to strength in the decade since. Our customers range from small-to-medium-sized businesses and SEO agencies to large enterprises such as Paddy Power, IKEA and wagamama.
We’re a marketing-driven business. 90% of leads coming through inbound marketing, so effective marketing is essential to our growth. We are well-known for our ability to communicate important industry news in a timely and insightful fashion, alongside our established research pieces and educational content.
This is an incredibly exciting time to be joining BrightLocal; we only recently moved into our upgraded new digs opposite Brighton Dome and company growth is continuous. It’s also a great time to be joining a SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) or technology company, too, as knowledge and skills developed here are hugely useful in this growing industry.
We’re keen to invest in our team’s continued success, and offer regular training and conference opportunities. Having fun is a big part of our company culture, too! We regularly organise social events, which can include everything from skydiving and sailing to escape rooms and scavenger hunts.
How to apply:
Please submit your CV and cover letter via our website: https://brightlocal.breathehr.com/recruitment/vacancies/5520