Hack & Craft was founded in 2010 and has offices based in Brighton, London & Berlin with a team of highly skilled Product Designers, Engineers, and Data Scientists operating across Europe at the forefront of the 4th industrial revolution.
Hack & Craft has built a wide range of innovative products, including AI and Machine learning-based solutions, for start-ups and fortune 500s. Through Lean start-up methodology and Hyper-Agile software development, H&C has deployed disruptive technology in companies such as Axel Springer, Akzo Nobel, Dulux, RS Components, EDF, Red Bull and Schneider Electric. Here are some of our case studies.
We are looking for an exceptional Marketing person to help drive brand recognition and new client acquisition.
This will be achieved through a structured outbound and inbound marketing process in which target clients will be targeted through email campaigns and PPC advertising. You will also build brand identity and awareness by organising a series of events to bring together industry leaders and leading technologists. These events, alongside our eBooks and blog, will be used to generate marketing collateral, in particular, video advertising.
You will be provided with all tools required and given training in the Hack and Craft product range and commercial models.
You will report directly to the Commercial Director and there are considerable opportunities to develop within the Company. The role provides a pathway to Head of Marketing and to eventually recruit and manage a marketing team.
- You will generate new business opportunities through inbound and outbound marketing.
- Ideally you will have experience with inbound marketing automation and in particular with HubSpot.
- You will be required to schedule initial meetings with prospective clients coming through the marketing channels and manage the scheduling of these meetings with the Managing Director and Commercial Director.
- You will plan events and ensure they always drive ROI through brand recognition and networking.
- You will create marketing materials and presentations
- You will manage and oversee the work done by external marketing agencies.
- Dynamic and regular collaboration with sales and account managers to reflect latest customer and market thinking through comms.
- You will assist with managing the Brighton office which will be used as the primary space for events and company meetups.
- You will rapidly become an expert in the HubSpot suite which is used by H&C to manage all marketing campaigns including prospect lists and contact database.
- Meet the monthly targeted quotas for marketing ROI and new contacts per campaign.
- Attending networking events to build relationships and promote the company's brand.
- You will work from the Brighton office most days but will also undertake national and occasional international travel.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be smart and ambitious.
- See work as a form of self-expression.
- Be passionate about technology.
- Bring a positive and flexible attitude to new challenges.
- Thrive on teamwork and give energy to the people around you.
- Have exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Have a strong interest in and understanding of the digital sector and developments in disruptive technology and AI.
- Be a self-starter, confident, have a natural positive energetic attitude and bring high intensity to the workplace.
- The digital world is fast-paced so having an organised multi-tasking skill set is essential with strong time management skills.
- Be proficient with office applications to write proposals/documents etc.
- Have a minimum of 2 years full-time Marketing, including campaign creation and management, and community building experience.
- Be part of an exceptional international team of bright, optimistic, and determined people.
- NEST Pension Scheme.
- 24 days paid holiday.
- Expenses paid team meet-ups in different European locations.
Why work for us?
A rare opportunity
We are a fast-growing digital-first Company with a flat hierarchy, allowing our staff the opportunity to develop rapidly within the Company and establish deep expertise. You will have the autonomy to take ownership of the marketing function and benefit from mentoring from the Directors.
An agile international team
We are a Company where talented people enjoy a positive, dynamic and international working environment. We employ people remotely across Europe, which allows us to hire the best talent regardless as to where they are, increasing employee retention and productivity. The team attend regular meetups at different locations across Europe, enabling us to share new ideas and build the company together.