Video Editor and Marketing Intern
- Digital Leadership Forum
- £7.50 - £12.00ph depending on experience
- Editorial / Content, Marketing / PR
- Internships / Apprenticeships
- Contract Type
- Fixed Term
The Digital Leadership Forum is a membership organisation and we run events for leading brands including; Barclays, Slack, Unilever, HSBC, GSK, Bupa, PwC and Shell. We cover a range of topics including digital transformation, AI, future of work, digital marketing and diversity and inclusion.
We are a small, friendly company based in Hove. This is part-time paid internship for 3-months with the possibility of a permanent role for the right candidate. We offer flexible working and you can work from anywhere and the hours you choose. The team are based at Platf9rm in Hove.
Are you looking for a role where you can work with top brands and really make an impact with your work? Then read on!
We’re looking for someone who is ready to throw themselves in and is a flexible team player. The role will be working on a range of areas which can include video editing, photography, design and events support. The exact areas of responsibility are flexible to work around your areas of experience. Please don’t be put off applying if you don’t have experience in all these areas, we’d love to hear from you and the only essential skill is a professional level of video editing.
Video editing and photography
- Editing footage of video presentations and interviews. See examples of our video content on our Youtube channel
- Reviewing video footage to create bitesize extracts for use across social media
- Checking video transcriptions for accuracy
- Taking professional photographs at our events in London following a brief
- Creating design content for various social platforms
- Supporting with design updates using Canva or InDesign
- Updating membership pack, social media banners, infographics
- Assist the events team to prepare for the smooth running of events
- Assist in the online marketing for our events
- Attending the monthly sessions in London
- Confident using Adobe Creative Suite: Premiere Pro, Photoshop, After Effects, InDesign, Lightroom
- Familiar with colour-grading and basic audio editing
We’d love to hear from you!
To apply please share some examples of your work. This can be a reel, portfolio or college work. It can be on any topic and does not need to be business related.
Please note we do not need to see a CV for this role at this stage as we are more interested in seeing examples of your work.
We are a diverse and inclusive organisation offering a friendly and supportive working environment.
Interviews will begin straight away and the position will be closed when we find a suitable candidate.
• Flexible team player, willing to go the extra mile with a “can-do” attitude
• Capable of multitasking and prioritising
• Professional manner
• Outstanding communication skills
• Excellent written and spoken English
Part-time role with potential to take on a full-time role for the right candidate