Junior Account Manager
- Consortium - more than marketing
- Worthing, West Sussex
- £18-25k (37.5h week, flexibility considered)
- Junior account manager
- Marketing / PR
- Full-Time, Flexible
- Contract Type
To assist the Director with managing existing clients, implementing client campaigns and day to day admin. You will have a small number of your own clients with the ability to grow this. You may also be required from time to time to attend networking events on behalf of the business.
Duties and responsibilities
- Attend client meetings with the Director (as appropriate)
- Ensure client activities are delivered on time and to standard
- Assist the Director with client campaigns and activities
- Work as part of the team in growing the agency and client base
- To create campaigns both on and offline for clients
- To manage and interpret social media for clients
This role would suit a current Marketing Executive or Assistant, looking to expand the scope of their role by gaining experience in account management and a wide range of marketing activities.
You must be a self-starter, be able to use your initiative and have a pleasant and outgoing personality.
Experience in a marketing environment is essential, ideally in the professional services industry. A marketing qualification would be preferred, but not essential.
An in depth knowledge of social media platforms and latest marketing activities.
A desire to learn and keep ahead of latest marketing trends is vital
You must also have access to a car and be able to drive as many of our clients are not accessible via public transport.
The role is ideally for a full-time applicant but we would consider flexi working or part time if the applicant matches all requirements and it fits the business.
There will be some anti-social hours due to the networking requirement, sometimes requiring early mornings or late evenings. This extra time will be able to be taken as time in lieu at an agreed later date.