About Bspoke Global Networks
Bspoke Global Networks provides market leading application and networking services to the motorsport industry. Working with Formula 1 and MotoGP, our applications enable and support the sport and the teams.
Using cutting edge technologies, you will be joining a proven and ambitious software engineering team that is aiming high.
- Mentoring engineers and interfacing with senior management
- Software development - Developing and supporting software services in an optimised distributed environment, which includes cloud-based technologies
- System design: helping design the new systems
- Track Support – help to deliver Formula 1, MotoGP and other events and supporting the Event Leader where necessary. Note that this can involve weekends
- Software documentation
- System support on some races
- Everything else: performing other duties as maybe deemed suitable to the post, as agreed. Priorities are likely to vary
Front-end development using React.
NoSQL databases, particularly MongoDB.
Linux system administration: deployment, log and resource usage analysis, etc.
Using Git in an active team environment.
Team organisation and comms software, particularly Jira, Slack, Azure Devops.
Architecture automation using tools like Ansible, Puppet, etc.
Video/audio streaming protocols (HLS, WebRTC, etc.).
Message queuing / data streaming systems, particularly Apache Kafka.
Docker, Continuous Integration, Kubernetes container orchestration.
At least one other server-based programming language, particularly Python or Ruby.
Keen to gain experience building and supporting high-end production systems for some of the world's most advanced customers.
Flexible attitude to working environment and ability to work as part of a small dynamic team.
Ability to work on own initiative and to be proactive in developing and improving the platform.
The role will be working Monday to Friday 9:00 – 5:30, however, due to the nature of race events, weekend support work is required. This is shared throughout the team with days in lieu provided to account for this.
How to apply
Send your CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interviews for the role are taking place immediately.
No agencies please.