Mid-Weight / Senior Print & Digital Designer – 10 month Maternity Cover
- Reflex Marketing & Promotions
- Dependent on Experience
- Designer - Maternity Cover
- Design / Creative
- Mid-Level, Senior-Level
- Contract Type
- Fixed Term
Based in Shoreham-by-Sea, Reflex has been providing quality branded promotional merchandise to businesses through the UK and Europe for over 20 years. We are now looking for a highly organised and independent creative to fill our Print & Digital Designer role for a fixed-term of 10 months maternity cover.
The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years design experience. You will pay meticulous attention to detail, be technically proficient and able to use your initiative. Tasks vary greatly from day to day so we are looking for someone who is flexible and able to multi-task with good time management. We are looking for someone with a friendly and enthusiastic approach who will work well with the rest of the team.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Designing and preparing artwork for promotional merchandise and various printed material (catalogues/ signage / stationery etc.)
• Designing sales presentations and proposals to support the sales team
• Planning, executing and reporting on email campaigns – experience using Mailchimp beneficial
• Updating various websites using our bespoke CMS
• Updating our social media
• Ad-hoc assignments including event organisation
• Have 3-5 years experience in a design role
• Be proficient in Adobe CS, specifically InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
• Be experienced and comfortable preparing artwork for print
• Be comfortable dealing with printers and clients alike
• Have good written and verbal communication skills
• Exceptional organisation skills
• Experience working with a CMS
• Experience working with Mailchimp or equivalent
• Proficient in Powerpoint / Excel / Word
• Experience using Hootsuite or similar
• A friendly, relaxed environment
• 20 days holiday pro rata
• Opportunity for job development
• Company Social evenings – escape room / pub / bowling etc.
• Enrolment into private healthcare scheme after qualifying period
• Enrolment into company pension scheme after qualifying period
We forsee this role starting at the beginning of December and would expect the potential candidate to do a trial day after successfully completing interview stage.
To apply, please send your CV, portfolio and salary expectations to email@example.com with the subject title ‘Designer Role’.