Marketing and Events Coordinator
- Competitive depending on experience
- Editorial / Content, Marketing / PR
- Mid-Level, Junior-Level
- Contract Type
- Full-Time, Part-Time, Flexible
MARKETING AND EVENTS COORDINATOR (full, part or flexible working)
We are looking for a marketing all-rounder, who is organised, self- motivated and has strong communication skills.
Cardens is one of the fastest growing accountancy firms in Brighton & Hove and is highly respected within the business community. Our aim is to make accountancy needs for all easy to understand, with a friendly personable approach. We offer a great environment to work in; located in a beautiful Grade 2 listed building in the centre of Hove. The team work hard, but also have fun with various activities and nights out to get involved with. This role will suit someone who is confident to work independently, able to prioritise & pays attention to detail.
Key responsibilities include :
- First point of contact for all marketing enquries, external and internal.
- Create and maintain the marketing calendar and ensure delivery of the plan in a timely and effcient manner.
- Generate ideas, writing and scheduling social media content to maintain our presence across all relevant social media channels and to ensure regular interaction with existing clients and prospects.
- Organise and promote our seminars, workshops and training webinars. Seek feedback and review.
- Organise and manage company events
- Production of monthly newsletter
- Oversee and produce various Blogs written by the Cardens Team
- Plan and ensure delivery of sponsorship agreements, including writing copy, creation of adverts, and supporting social media activity. Monitor and evaluate sponsorship.
- Draft press releases and maintain relationships with local business community and press.
- Produce monthly marketing reports for the Partners meetings.
This role would suit someone with the following :
- Work independently, able to prioritise & pays attention to detail.
- Creative with an analytical approach
- Strong skills with a variety of software packages
- Sound organisation and time management
- Able to work both independently but also as part of a team
- Marketing qualification preferred and prior experience within a similar role is desirable
Your application :
Please submit your CV with an attached covering letter
Applications for both full and part-time candidates will be considered equally for this role.