Boxharry is an established web application development studio, as well as a full service web agency, creating websites, web applications and mobile apps (to name a few!) We work right in the heart of Brighton with SMEs, utility companies, agencies and charities, bringing their digital applications to life and supporting them during their lifecycle.
We are seeking a highly experienced Executive Assistant to work closely with our Managing Director and Project Coordinator on business and project related activities and also have responsibility for the smooth running of the Studio.
We would like to meet someone who has the drive, energy and enthusiasm to smash this role and in addition, is seeking a long term career opportunity.
- Experience of working with Director level staff
- Creating electronic daily task lists for development team following the team’s schedule
- Carry out administrative tasks for all new projects
- Accuracy and attention to detail at all times
- Testing the usability of our products before they go to clients
- Ability to take accurate notes and following up on actions
- Methodical and thorough with a mature attitude towards work
- Answering telephone calls and social medias interactions
- General typing, setting up documents
- Preparing meeting area for all meetings, including Skype calls/teleconferences
- Ensuring the Studio is tidy and presentable and running smoothly
- Provide administrative support to the entire team when required
- Previous experience in the industry is preferred but not essential
In return Boxharry will offer you - Duvet days, Christmas shut down, half day on your birthday, beer Fridays, staff lunches, Summer ‘Christmas parties’, a great working atmosphere, pensions and working in a cool office bang in the centre of Brighton.
Negotiable – depending on experience
Job Type: Full-time