Client Development Manager
- Caburn Hope
- £35,000-£50,000 OTE depending on experience
- Business Development, Account Handling, Marketing / PR
- Contract Type
Caburn Hope is a market-leading employee communication agency, established 1993. Our global clients invest in our expertise, creativity and experience to deliver award-winning projects and world-class campaigns for companies such as Unilever, Sage, Telefónica, Madison Square Garden, S&P Global, Pfizer and Coca-Cola to name a few.
Are you an experienced client-facing AM/SAM with an entrepreneurial spirit? Join us to develop multi-channel Employee Communication projects for world leading brands. Grow new business by establishing, maintaining and farming excellent client relationships - consulting, scoping and advising our clients.
Working closely with our Account Directors you will:
- Develop revenue and grow accounts through a high level of client facing activity
- Identify opportunities and align services and products with clients’ communications objectives.
- Partner with internal/external resourcing to ensure all project requirements are met
- Consult, manage and liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Be responsible for budget, schedule and roll-out.
In return, we offer excellent career progression opportunities at a senior level in an inclusive business. We are a team of friendly, intelligent communication experts who all have a voice in how the company is shaped.
We embrace a flexible approach to working, 25 days holiday, profit share scheme, referral bonus and a competitive salary. We work from lovely spacious offices a short stroll from the bustling Cliffe High Street in Lewes with its cafes, shops, river and brewery.
This role requires senior level client relationship management on a day-to-day basis. The perfect candidate will have experience in employee/internal communication, an agency background, a robust knowledge of media channels and the ability to scope, consult and present strategy and campaign solutions at a senior level.
You’ll also demonstrate:
• Proven ability to cultivate account value and maximise potential
• 2-3 years agency experience
• Employee or Internal Comms experience preferred
• Handling large projects or client contracts (£100k)
• Experience in preparation and presentation of communication proposals/solutions
• Excellent interpersonal and client handling skills
• A strong character and team player that works well under pressure
You will be a confident networker, happy to write a blog and keen to use Social Media to promote your business profile and the company's.
Our Purpose: Making people's lives better...
We believe in stimulating the improvement of working lives through inspiring communication and to be recognised as leading strategists and innovators in this field.
Our aim is to create long term sustainable value for our customers and help them to realise prosperity from their most valuable asset, their people.
Does this sound like you:
With an entreprenuerial spirit, fantastic communication skills and business acumen, you will have the ability to build genuinely robust relationships founded on trust and transparency.
You will work as a strategic partner to our clients, developing effective solutions, with the confidence and gravitas to consult and advise. Your focus is more on client growth than delivery - you'll be happy to hand over project delivery to the Agency team so you can continue to grow further opportunities.
Your cross-media skills will include a strong digital emphasis. You will embrace face to face meetings with clients in London, across the UK and abroad.
You will be ambitious and may have your eye on a leadership role within Caburn Hope!
Please email CV, salary expectations and covering letter to Elizabeth Spencer-Phillips, Managing Director at firstname.lastname@example.org