- Temple Spa Ltd
- Head Office - Littlehampton
- Based on Experience
- Customer Service, Design / Creative, Editorial / Content
- Contract Type
Temple Spa is looking for a bright communication manager. This newly created role will assist in creating and sharing engaging content with our entrepreneurial social retailing channel SPA TO GO.
Key Skills: Excellent communication skills - written and verbal Creative, proactive and with the ability to employ initiative
Organised with attention to detail, Ability to foster relationships at all levels and work collaboratively
Self-motivated, deadline focused, enjoying a fast paced environment
Proficiency in Word, Excel and Powerpoint, [&/or Apple equivalents], Social media platforms
Key Elements of the Role:
- Manage and develop internal and external communications to Senior Managers, Managers and Lifestyle Consultants to provide timely, accurate and engaging content.
- Curate the SPA TO GO Hub [intranet] to ensure all information is not only engaging but relevant, timely and accurate
- Develop Q&A and model Customer service responses for Lifestyle consultants, Managers and their clients
- Help create presentation material for key meetings
- Work collaboratively with the SPA TO GO team in Head Office and field based to develop and
- Take ownership of key “documents” such as the Career plan and Consultant training manual, to
ensure the they are in line with best practice.
- Support the SPA TO GO social media presence - creating and clearly demonstrating standards
of good practice both with content such as call outs, blogs and imagery
- Receive and resolve consumer, client and consultant Issues
- Advise on product and promotions
- Process orders on behalf of customers or external clients
- To develop & augment our approach to providing excellence supporting SPA TO GO.
- Ideal experience:
Direct experience or good understanding of the social retailing business environment Experience in a customer services role.
Use of content management systems
Experience in writing content for blogs, Training material, emails, social media
& Always: Flexible - willing to carry out other's duties as requested. Understand and fully comply with company and department policies and procedures.
A brand ambassador that always makes and receives a good pass to/from colleagues.
Well presented, displaying and encouraging the right attitude