Experienced Creative Strategist
- We Are Tilt
- Dependant upon experience
- creative strategist
- Design / Creative, Editorial / Content, Production
- Contract Type
- Fixed Term
We are on the lookout for a Creative Strategist to join our team and help shape beautifully simple strategies for our clients. You would be joining a fast paced, innovative environment, so you need to have your finger on the pulse of the latest digital trends, and have a genuine passion for driving positive change through beautiful experiences that defy expectations.
We are an obsessive bunch strategists, artists, filmmakers, animators, producers, illustrators, writers, coders and creatives. We believe that strategy is central to the success of any project, igniting ideas and fuelling the flames of the collective creative ambition that forms the Tilt team.
Working with our Head of Creative Strategy, you will be hungry to identify and solve problems, using research and behavioural insight to shape compelling and quirky solutions. You will be able to tie your creative ideas to practical digital solutions, and understand the nuances of the production process across design, development, and the moving image.
Specifically you will:
- independently and collaboratively develop strong strategic ideas and recommendations.
- lead client scoping and creative workshops.
- understand key behavioural influences , digital technology, and emerging trends.
- quickly get your head around client businesses, markets and systems.
- uncover, analyse and articulate fresh, inspiring insights.
- compile and conduct research for client teams to help provide insight that will shape projects.
- brainstorm ideas and concepts based on agreed strategies.
- write clear compelling proposals that creatively articulate your ideas.
- produce creative campaigns, ideas copy and scripts based on your in-depth knowledge of digital.
- be actively involved in the production of ideas across all departments.
- focus, influence and help more junior members of Tilt to grow their strengths and overcome their weaknesses – be a leader and a mentor.
- be proactive in everything that you do.
- An endless curiosity to understand how we can continually create fresh and original work.
- Always in tune with colleagues, responding to different situations and environments well.
- Adaptable to any situation, by trying out new things – embracing failure as an essential part of progress.
- A talent for bringing clarity, perspective and context to your work.
- Happy to work across boundaries to co-create better experiences for Tilt and for our clients.
- Puts organisational thinking first but understands that ideas can come from anywhere.
- Finds paths to answers by listening and enquiring.
- A confident personality who enjoys sharing and contributing ideas as much as listening to others share their concepts.
- You get sh!t done and actually give a sh!t about the problems you are trying to solve.
- You have a self-starter mentality; there is no hand holding at Tilt.
Please send your CV and a little bit about your interest outside of the office