Experienced Digital Marketing Executive
- Hurstpierpoint, West Sussex
- £20,000 to £24,000 / year depending on experience
- Design / Creative, Marketing / PR
- Contract Type
UKAuthority is a digital publishing and marketing SME based in Sussex focusing on the use of govtech, digital and data by the UK public and third sector: central and local government, police, fire, health, housing, charities and further education. We update digital, data and technology leaders, decision makers, policy makers and technology suppliers with the latest news through our digital media channels: the www.UKAuthority.com website, email, e-newsletters, social media, and both virtual and physical events. We also provide integrated digital marketing services to suppliers of products and services to the sector.
The Digital Marketing Executive is responsible for producing effective digital marketing and design content to help build strong relationships across the business with our audience, key accounts and suppliers.
Role & Responsibilities
- Support the editorial and client teams with publishing content and the promotion of that content via web advertising, email, e-newsletters and social media campaigns.
- Support the events team with creation of online advertising, direct email and promotional print collateral plus support event delivery on the day on location.
- Produce web and campaign statistics each month for the editorial and client teams.
Working knowledge of:
- the Adobe Creative Suite (PhotoShop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- video recording and editing (FCP or iMovie)
- Microsoft Office 365 (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Google Analytics, Tag Manager and Ad Manager
- web content management systems (we use Umbraco)
- Social media tools (Twitter / Linkedin)
You will have a successful track record of:
- working both as part of a team and individually
- problem solving and finding innovative solutions to these problems
- wanting to learn new skills
- excellent communication skills
- applying creative skills to meet customer need
- attention to detail and accuracy
- delivering to deadlines
Knowledge of both the public sector and the technology industry is desirable but not essential
- 20 days’ annual leave plus all 8 English bank holidays
- Office based with flexible and mobile working by agreement
- A commitment to professional development
- Opportunities for promotion / to grow the role
- Working with public sector leaders, blue chip and SME technology companies
- Free car / bike parking
- Surrounded by beautiful countryside
You will be joining a small team working in our office on the outskirts of Hurstpierpoint, comprising four people, three dogs and a cat.
How to apply
Please email your CV and references plus a note outlining why this might be the perfect job for you to email@example.com