Graduate/Junior Software Developer
LoveAdmin is a fast-growing SaaS business based in East Sussex. We build and provide digital tools that enable our customers to reduce the time it takes to do admin, meaning they spend less time at a desk, and more time doing what they love.
Our aspirations are big - we want to be the leading sports club, course, class and membership management platform in the UK and USA and to achieve this, we're building a new team of superstar software developers to help take our product to the next level.
As a LoveAdmin software developer, you'll be:
- Migrating an existing .NET Forms web application to an AWS hosted, service-orientated architecture powering a responsive web application.
- Automating operational processes to improve productivity.
- Building internal operational dashboards for monitoring the performance of the company.
- Creating automated functional application tests to reduce bugs being released.
You will get the opportunity to use the latest available technology in building out a scalable platform that will meet the needs of our ambitious growth plans.
- Work with the Director of IT to design, build, test and implement the next version of the LoveAdmin product
- Create tests to ensure the high quality of the code being produced
- Create documentation for future reference and support
- Work to a regular development and promotion cycle to deliver new features and maintain the existing codebase
Who should apply?
To be successful in your application, you'll need to be able to demonstrate that you're:
We're looking for someone who is:
- Passionate about technology, especially when it's designed and used to help others
- Unwilling to accept the status quo and will continually question and better themselves and our product
- Always looking to improve processes and find efficiencies to allow our service team to focus on their key goals of delivering customer satisfaction
- Able to overcome obstacles on their own but also add value to the team by bringing knowledge and support to those around them.
- BSc in Computer Science.
- Knowledge of React and associated component libraries for web and mobile development.
- Knowledge of Java and C# for services and scheduled tasks.
- Knowledge of MS SQL Server and PostgreSQL for data storage.
- Knowledge of Git feature-branch workflow.
Salary and benefits
- £25,000 per annum
- Private Healthcare (after completion of probation period)
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- 4 weeks holiday plus bank holidays