Customer Success Onboarder
- Booksy UK Ltd
- Salary: 16000 - 17000 GBP / year OTE: 20k - 22k
- Customer Service, IT Support
- Mid-Level, Junior-Level
- Contract Type
- Fixed Term
Based in the heart of Eastbourne, Booksy UK is an exciting tech ‘scale-up’ (think, a start-up growing at an incredible rate!), and a part of the global Booksy family, across 7 countries. Booksy is a mobile scheduling platform for the health & beauty industry, with both a business app and a consumer app, to book and manage appointments 24/7 for a wide range of services from salons, to barbers, to personal training, nail salons, aesthetics and so much more.
Booksy was born in 2015 out of the demand for such a product by our very own CEO Stefan Batory (who won Comparably’s ‘50 Best CEOs for Diversity in 2019’ award two years in a row, don’t you know!)and it’s grown at an incredible rate ever since. As the number 1 global booking app in the app store, with over 22,000 service providers worldwide, and 5 million consumer app users, now is an amazing time to join such a thriving company and be a part of the fun!
Our latest opening is the perfect chance for any customer service superstar to be a part of a fresh, thriving team and perfectly set out for a new addition to growing professionally alongside Booksys fast-paced growth.
We're running continuous recruitment as due to our rapid growth, positions are opening on a frequent basis.
As a Booksy Customer Success Agent, you will be working with Booksy’s customers from the Health and Beauty Sector. You’ll take ownership of resolving a variety of issues with our valued service providers. You’ll be confidently training users, answering any queries and being a go-to point of contact, providing the ultimate level of customer service. Our goal is to ensure that our Service Providers are using Booksy in the most efficient, beneficial way to manage and enhance their business, and are presenting Booksy to their customers as their primary form of taking bookings.
See more about Booksy on our indeed page: https://www.indeed.co.uk/cmp/Booksy-UK
Daily Tasks include:
- Providing a superior level of customer service via phone, live chat, and email
- Train service providers over the phone on how to get the very best out of Booksy
- Handling customers business queries and presenting new app features
- Build and maintain relationships with service providers, by supporting them to convert customers to book via Booksy.
- Triage all incoming queries/issues to the appropriate resource.
Our CS Agent …
- Has strong previous experience in phone-based customer support
- Loves technology, and is a keen follower of all new media
- Has a problem-solving attitude and a thirst to learn more
- Has strong communication skills full of empathy and patience
- Is confident in speaking to Business Owners over the phone or during face to face training
- Has a great understanding of social media, digital technology, and communication
- Has great self-motivation and time management skills
- Loves to be a part of a team. #TeamBooksy!
Nice to haves:
Proven technical background, with problem-solving attributes
Having previous experience in b2b sales/customer support or the health and beauty sector is an advantage but not a must.
Working at Booksy
At Booksy, no day is ever the same. A fun, fast-paced, rapidly growing environment, you’ll get to speak to a wonderful range of people on a day to day and grow your skillset at the same time. And whilst Booksy grows, you grow too! We will give you:
- Continuous, supportive training
- A suite of modern comms tools (Necatardesk, Intercom, Pipedrive CRM)
- Great work atmosphere where culture is key! (Regular social events and team-building are a must!)
- Clear progression roadmaps and regular performance reviews
- A chance to work with one of the world’s most popular Lifestyle apps in the app store
Want to join the team? Submit your CV now in PDF form or link to your Linkedin account. And, tell us about the best customer service experience you’ve ever received and why it stands out for you!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: 16000 - 17000 GBP / year OTE: 20000 - 22000+ GBP / year
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)