- Horsham, West Sussex
- £ Competitive plus excellent package
- SEO & PPC, Design / Creative, Editorial / Content
- Contract Type
As the Content Manager you will lead a team of copy writers and SEO specialists to deliver our organic traffic growth and content marketing campaigns. You will co-ordinate the implementation of content across marketing campaigns and on page improvements with particular focus on SEO.
Your role will be critical in supporting our brand ambition and ensuring that content provides customers the right level of understanding of our products and services. You will be familiar with coaching and developing internal teams as well as managing external agencies to get the best outcomes for our business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Owning the SEO traffic growth targets, defining KPIs and setting up reporting highlighting status, progress and future roadmap
- Acting as the go to person for all content requests, triaging, sizing and prioritising work across a team of copy writers
- Supporting the online trading managers to implement conversion rate optimisation tests where content plays a key role
- Working with marketing to deliver a single customer conversation across multiple channels
- Recommending and overseeing changes to website architecture, page speed, content and other factors to improve domain score
- Creating a regular cadence for site audits and prioritise outputs alongside existing roadmap / marketing activity
- Working with SEO specialists to define and build our keyword strategy, identifying trends and opportunities to increase search engine visibility aligned with PPC
- Driving the definition of our SEO tool kit, implementing best practice
- You will work with internal departments to ensure that our digital estate complies with the required regulations.
What we are looking for from you
Advanced knowledge of:
- Content Marketing
- Multiple CMS (preferably headless)
- SEO best practice
- Information Architecture
- Content Strategy Definition
- Analytics (GA)
Experience in the following:
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Working knowledge of B2C and B2B businesses
- Management of 3rd party agencies / suppliers
- Implementation of new CMS and embedding of new IA
- Defined a prioritisation scorecard for content marketing requests
- Defined a strategy to generate SEO growth
- Experience in implementing governance around CMS
What we will give to you:
RSA will provide to you a great work-life balance with flexible working, competitive salary & excellent benefits package, a thriving community investment programme, volunteer weeks, social events, focus groups, and team outings.
The RSA.Digital Team
RSA.Digital is a dynamic group of UX experts, Designers, Content Writers, Analysts and Product Managers who believe that putting our customers first is the key to creating better products. RSA are on their way to becoming a truly digital organisation and we are looking for the best talent to help us fulfill this ambition.