We are seeking a creative and experienced Content Manager skilled in delivering engaging content campaigns which drive action in the sport sector.
The role of the Content Manager will be to work with alongside our Client account leads to plan, produce and distribute creative and original content for our clients.
This is a hands-on role with primary responsibilities to include filming, editing and distributing content via our clients’ digital channels delivering growth and engagement.
At Run we work with our client partners to deliver creative and memorable communications.
We connect brands with fans, drive engagement, fill stadia, sell out events and increase participation in sport.
We work with our clients to create compelling narratives and deliver integrated communications campaigns that maximise impact and deliver measurable results that matter.
Some of the brands we work with include British Athletics, Lawn Tennis Association, Swim England, British Gymnastics, Marylebone Cricket Club (Lords) and Commonwealth Games England and UK Coaching.
Day to day will include:
- Lead the planning and delivery of Social Content strategy across some of our most prestigious client accounts
- Responsible for in-house Content production – to include concept development filming, editing, production & distribution
- Delivering Client KPIs – exceed client targets and expectations to ensure retention and where possible growth of client accounts
- Social media planning, management, measurement and reporting
- Client management working in partnership with client account leads
- Line management of Content Executive
- Management of Run’s digital and social channels
- Working with the wider Run team to develop and deliver memorable integrated communications campaigns
- Assisting the Run Directors with driving new business for Run Content team
- Supporting wider Run team at Media events as necessary
- Managing Media and Photographers where necessary
- At least 4/5 year’s agency or in-house production and social media campaign experience
- Excellent filming and editing skills (Advanced in Adobe Premier Pro / After Effects)
- Proven experience of producing and delivering successful social media content campaigns delivering or exceeding set KPIs
- Skilled in the use of Sony and Canon camera devices (FS5, XC15) or similar
- Excellent knowledge of social media strategy, platforms, trends, reporting and analytics
- Experience with paid social media advertising
- Public Relations experience
- Intermediate in Photoshop or Illustrator
- Strong written skills
- Comfortable and confident communicator
- Team Management and Leadership experience
- Proven experience interviewing high profile athletes and industry figures
- Familiar with website CMS and newsletters (Mailchimp)
- Strong academic credentials
- Confident in presenting in front of new and existing clients
- A creative approach with strong technical ability.
- Driven to exceed client KPI’s
- A desire to work in sport
- Strong inter-personal and leadership skills
- Comfortable in dealing with senior stakeholders and high-profile public figures
- Calm and reassuring under pressure
- Growth / new business mindset
The role will be based at our offices in Brighton/Hove and alongside clients in London and across the UK. As sport does not happen 9-5, frequent UK travel and occasional weekend work would be a requirement of the role.
If you are interested in this exciting role, please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Where possible please include a link to a showreel or previous film / content campaigns you have worked on.
Closing date for application: 29th November 2019