Lead Back-End / Full-Stack Engineer
- The Security Bureau
- Central Brighton
- From £50k+
- Front-End Development, Back-End Development, Full Stack Development
- Contract Type
WHO ARE WE AND WHY ARE WE HIRING?
We are an established, successful and innovative cyber security company empowering businesses to overcome their security risks. Since our launch in 2014 we have exceeded our ambitious growth targets and are changing the way companies commission cyber security with a unique SaaS product. We now need to expand our talented team.
It’s an exciting time to join our growing team as we transition from a traditional penetration testing specialist to being a SaaS led business. Our innovative Informer platform has been designed to disrupt the market giving our clients a new way to ensure their business is as secure as it can be.
We are people-focused and understand that by championing your career growth and development, we will keep you engaged and motivated. Our inspired team are encouraged to speak up and contribute which has resulted in our pioneering security solutions and happy workplace.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Lead our small, friendly product development team, offering support and training when required
- Manage the scrum process, organising the sprints
- Work with internal stakeholders to confirm that the product fits with the market and customer requests
- Build on our existing use of cloud infrastructure and services
- Establish the technical direction, in terms of architecture, security practices, documentation, code quality and CI/CD
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Someone who is self-motivated, and keen to develop themselves both technically and professionally
- Ability to take responsibility for objectives, and to lead a team with a positive, flexible attitude even under pressure
- Good knowledge of Google Cloud, CI/CD (eg GItLab), Postgres (preferably)
- Experience of building services, REST APIs, authentication systems, using modular code and automated tests
No agencies please