Artwork & Production Coordinator - Large Format Graphics
SAS Graphics provide a full graphic display service, specialising in large format graphics production for exhibitions, events and corporate branding. From our base in Brighton & Hove we produce graphics and signage for projects across the world.
We are looking for a creative person to join our small team in our busy studio working on a wide range of projects. This is a multi-disciplined role with tasks such as artworking, production support, admin duties and being the first port of call for new queries.
The ideal candidate will have a creative eye and be comfortable dealing with clients and suppliers directly. They could be working on long terms projects or smaller one off productions, often in a fast-paced environment and with a fast turnaround.
On a day to day basis they will work alongside other team members, departments and clients to ensure schedules and tasks are completed efficiently. They will work closely with our production team preparing artwork for print and when required assisting with production and customer enquiries.
Client and staff liaison is an integral part of this position so confidence when working as an individual or as part of a team is important.
- Answering incoming calls and directing calls as required
- Assisting Clients with enquiries and preparing quotes and invoices
- Job scheduling - arranging production and installation
- Greeting visitors and taking deliveries
- Dispatching orders
- Checking Client supplied artworks
- Preparing artwork files for print
- Preparing visual layouts/mock ups for client approval
- General office admin tasks as requires
- Occassionally working with the production team in production when required
- Must have basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience using Microsoft office
- Organisational and administration skills
- Good numeracy skills
- Ability to work independently when required
- Previous artworking experience
- Experience in customer facing role
- Experience in a similar role within a large format graphics company