Who we are?
We are looking for a Marketing Campaign officer to join TSR’s Enlitened team, the newly created fast-growth business within The Student Room Group.
Founded in 2001, The Student Room (TSR) is the UK’s largest, most useful and best-loved online student community. Millions of students turn to us first for advice, info and support on work, learning and life’s ups and downs.
Enlitened delivers continuous improvement to both universities and university students to further deliver on our vision of ensuring that students get the best possible support in life.
Enlitened is a transformative global platform that helps students and academic institutions take a radical new approach to improving student engagement and wellbeing. A subject we are extremely passionate about.
This is an exciting opportunity to play a key role in promoting a ground-breaking product that will deliver significant social benefit, using the very latest technologies. You will be joining a new fast-growing team, working in a start-up environment.
We have quickly gained momentum and following a very successful pilot have gone live with thousands of students across 4 institutions earlier this year.
We’re a well-resourced team of people who all care deeply about the problem we’re trying to solve. We believe work should be exciting, challenging and meaningful in equal measure. Being a part of our growing team will give you the opportunity to shape our mission and culture as we grow. We’re looking for exceptional people who want to make students’ lives better.
What does a Marketing Campaign Officer at Enlitened do?
You will work within the Marketing and Sales team and work closely with our Client Success team to create innovative and compelling marketing campaigns to drive awareness and engagement with the Enlitened app. With support from the Marketing Manager and Head of University Partnerships, you will be responsible for the tactical delivery of the Enlitened marketing strategies, with design, implementation, optimistion and reporting across multi-channel digital campaigns.
What does success in 6 months look like?
- You will have fully understood the brand, value and audience benefits of Enlitened.
- You will work closely with relevant internal stakeholders to execute multi-channel campaigns to deliver against the goals and targets within the marketing strategies.
- You will use your previous digital marketing experiences to create a suite of innovative campaigns across Enlitened channels including emails, social media, and display.
- You will implement a reporting matrix and regularly report on optimisation and results of all live campaigns.
- Assist with refining and developing brand tone and messaging for relevant target audiences, channels and platforms.
- You will contribute to the User Experience that our copy drives within our student app and in our user life cycle engagement campaigns to the user base. You will evolve and refine your approach to UX writing based on feedback and insight from our user groups.
- You will be confident in the creation and delivery of marketing copy for Enlitened audiences.
This opportunity will suit someone who has:
You will be passionate and driven, unafraid to try new things and learn fast. You will be a team player who knows that we can only be our best if we all support and challenge each other in equal measures. You will love questioning the status quo and be excited by the opportunity to quickly move mountains and help students globally.
You will also need the following experience or outlook:
- Strong copy writing skills and attention to detail
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work alone, as well as part of a team
- Proactive approach to work, using your initiative at all times
- Proven track record of planning, implementing and optimising paid social and search campaigns
- Proven track record of delivering organic social campaigns and growing engagement and following
- Experience and desire to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager experience, desirable but not essential
- Experience of working within student marketing sector, desirable but not essential
Working at TSR – Benefits Include:
- Competitive salary
- Generous approach to holidays
- Flexible working hours and arrangements
- Group Life insurance
- Generous pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Cycle to work Scheme