Elite Exhibitions – Creating Large Format Events For Highly Niche Industries
At Elite Exhibitions we believe the future of face-to-face business is in highly focused trade shows. Our forte is launching meaningful events that cater to a very targeted audience in the marine sector, priding ourselves on our ability to deliver a strong ROI to all our stakeholders.
We are looking for a Database Executive to join our growing team.
Day to day duties will include:
· Contact research
· Building contact databases for use of sales and marketing teams
· Ensure data is kept up to date, merging and cleansing outdated information
· Work closely with sales, marketing, operations and management to find new contacts and new businesses to work with on our fantastic shows
· Assist with various marketing efforts, including attending tradeshows
· Communicate with outside organisations to ensure data is accurate
The ideal candidate will have the following:
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Excellent organisational skills
· Great telephone manner
· Be proactive, with the ability to anticipate, identify and resolve simple to complex problems
· An investigative mentality
· Strong written and oral communication skills
· The ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
· Excellent personal computer skills
· A good understanding of business organisational structure
· A desire to learn about new industries, and businesses development
· Understand the value of good data and how good data can improve the business
Elite Exhibitions are pleased to offer an excellent list of staff benefits, including:
· Flexible working hours
· Option to work from home (one day per week)
· Healthy team lunch provided every Wednesday
· Summer & Christmas party
· International travel
· 23 days holiday + bank holidays + generous Christmas leave
We are interested in speaking with individuals who have existing experience with contact research, could consider themselves a data detective, and are happy to use all tools at their disposal with a high level of quality.
Previous experience of Hubspot, Excel/Google Sheets, and Data Protection Laws, would be great.