Operations Coordinator – part time
- Write Arm
- £13,000, 25 hours per week + o/time when required
- Project Management, Account Handling, Office / Administration
- Mid-Level, Junior-Level
- Contract Type
We need a new Bryony!
Our brilliant operations co-ordinator Bryony is leaving us to pursue a new career. Could you replace her?
The four things that we love most about Bryony are:
- She’s a supreme juggler of tasks
- She’s a master of fine detail
- She’s like a tranquil pond in a storm
- She goes the extra 10 miles when we’re up against it
If you’re all of those things then read on.
You will be in the front line of our daily operations. This will involve:
- Dealing with new work requests and other client enquiries
- Allocating writers to jobs and ensuring work is delivered to spec and deadline
- Logging work in our project management system
- Compiling and sending out samples, quotes and invoices
- Issuing contracts, dealing with any queries re terms and ensuring signature
You’ll also be required to:
- Organise writers' details, CVs and portfolios
- Work with the CEO to drive sales and growth
- Deal with enquiries from prospective writers
- Check supplier invoices and liaise with our bookkeeper
Your approach to clients, prospects and suppliers is to nurture, understand and bend over backwards to help. Your approach to problems is to fix them with a smile, rather than whinge. Your approach to finicky detail is to master it with the Buddha’s calm.
Though not essential, it would also help if you know your way around Xero, WorkflowMax and Receipt Bank.
Please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com by close of play on 3 January. We shall be interviewing over the following fortnight and the job is likely to start in late Jan/early Feb.