Full-Stack Web Developer
- Anders Pink
- £35k-£50k depending on experience
- Front-End Development, Back-End Development, Full Stack Development
- Mid-Level, Senior-Level
- Full-Time, Flexible
- Contract Type
Anders Pink is an award winning content curation tool. It enables learning teams and platform owners to build curated feeds of content on any topic that is being published on the web. These feeds can then be consumed via our web app or API and integrated with a range of third-party platforms to keep them up to date on those topics and save them time.
We support over 1 million end-users through our deep integrations with our partners, and leading companies globally including Siemens, Scania, GSK, Rolls Royce, CAT Marine, Lloyds Register and many more. We have grown over 400% in the last year and have major growth and expansion plans for our core product and our business.
To drive this growth and our innovation, we’re looking for mid or senior level Full-Stack Web Developer to join our engineering team. We are a lean, agile team, so you will have a massive influence on how we scale and grow. You’ll be someone who brings great ideas and energy. You’ll have a strong voice in our team and work closely with all of us, most specifically with our co-founder CTO, to ensure we have industry-leading technology at the core of our offer.
We all work remotely, so it's important that you are a self-starter, can progress with defined tasks on your own, and can communicate effectively across Slack, Skype, Zoom and other channels.
Essential skills (5+ years demonstrable commercial experience)
- MySQL or PostgreSQL
- GCP or AWS
- Web crawling
- React Native
- Machine learning
- Automated testing
- Continuous integration
- Monitoring & tooling
- UX design
- Experience with LMS, Learning Platforms and LXPs
In addition to technical skills, you will be
- Entrepreneurial - you’re joining a scaling team, with a hands-on, solve for the customer mentality and we’ll be looking to you to lead a lot of our core development
- Excellent at problem-solving
- Keen to continuously learn and adapt
- Keen to take on responsibility
- Great at communicating to colleagues and clients
- Self-motivated and comfortable with remote working, checking in with Slack, Zoom, Skype and other communication tools
We will pay a competitive salary based on your experience, with the potential for a future stake in the business depending on your contribution to our growth and success.
You’ll join a flexible working environment, with a lot of say in how and when things get done.
No agencies, please.