AVT Connect develop, produce and deliver live and digital experiences, engaging content and creative educational tools for healthcare clients across the world.
We are a growing and ambitious agency achieving excellent results for our clients. They love our creative and tactical approach and the care and attention that we pay to every project.
We are looking for an experienced graphic designer to create engaging visuals, prototypes and graphics for a variety of digital channels and media.
Working as part of the digital excellence team you will work across the entire process, defining requirements, visualising and creating graphics including presentation content, illustrations, website and online application mock-ups, logos, layouts and photos.
Your work should capture the attention of the target audience and clearly communicate the key messages. For this, you need to have creative flair, good UX understanding and a strong ability to translate client requirements into design.
You must possess excellent communication skills, work methodically meet deadlines and have a very keen eye for detail.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Conceptualise visuals based on requirements
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to Digital Production Manager
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems
- UX test across various formats and media
- Ensure all deliverables are on-brand and visually appealing
- Energy, ambition and positivity
- Solid team player, not afraid to take the initiative… we love ideas!
- Proven track record with a strong portfolio of digital illustrations, graphics and UX solutions
- 3-5 years professional Adobe Suite experience including high level Photoshop, Adobe XD, Illustrator and InDesign
- After Effects and Cinema 4D experience would be beneficial
- Excellent communication skills
- Interest in emerging digital trends
You will benefit from:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working and Sunny Friday policy
- International travel
- Cycle to work scheme
- NHS Top-Up health cash plan
- Social and team activities
- Lunch'n'learn and knowledge-sharing ‘innovation showcases’ from colleagues