Senior Account Executive
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented, energetic, results-driven sales legend like you, to join our exceptional team. An ambitious individual who wants to make a difference and be inspired by what they do.
The successful candidates will be responsible for driving revenue by leveraging our industry leading marketing personalisation solution for UK growing brands, sourcing new clients, building a revenue pipeline and turning curious prospects into convinced clients. Our team is made up of individuals who are resourceful, bright, and proactive and who work well both independently and as part of a fast-growing team.
The ideal candidate will be an entrepreneurial new business hunter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, highly motivated with a strong sales track record in digital marketing SaaS and a good understanding of digital marketing principles.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Achieve the minimum target every month
- Generate demand for and develop new business revenue opportunities
- Consistently meet and exceed revenue expectations, insuring a pipeline of new business opportunities. Provide detailed and accurate pipeline forecasting.
- Following up inbound new business leads, trials, demos and pricing requests
- Contributing to the development of our go to market strategy, marketing positioning and core proposition.
- Develop territory strategy and action plan consistent with Pure360 sales strategy and proposition
- Develop strategic relationships with decision makers at target accounts. Develop a strong understanding of the client’s business and demonstrate how our solution can assist them achieve their business objectives.
- Exceed customer expectations and contribute to a high level of customer satisfaction
- Positive attitude with a passion for innovative digital marketing technology
- Personal track record of success in software sales and experience in consultative selling processes such as Challenger and MEDDIC.
- Strong understanding of the digital marketing ecosystem and the marketing principles as well as a solid grasp of related technologies.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Able to converse with different levels of technical capability. The ability to influence and inspire confidence.
- A natural people person
- Strong analytical and consultative skills.
- Strong administrative skills with strong attention to details. Good understanding of Sugar CRM or equivalent.
- Effective time management skills – ability to prioritise and meet deadlines.
- Ability to sell based on value, not price
- 3+ years’ experience selling digital marketing SaaS solutions
- A love of learning, the ability to learn on the job and pursue self-directed professional development
- A great sense of humour! While we work hard, we have a great time while we do it and fitting into our culture is as important as being able to do the job
As a Pure360 employee we expect you to feel as passionately about our values as we do. Living by these ensure we create a successful and happy environment for you, your peers and the business. Our Values are: We are Real. We are Inspired. We love our Customers. We strive for Improvement. We get stuff Done. We are One.