Senior Front End Developer (Web, VueJS)
- My PT Hub (Fitii Ltd)
- Burgess Hill - 15mins from Brighton
- £30,000.00 to £55,000.00 /year
- Front-End Development
- Mid-Level, Senior-Level
- Contract Type
My PT Hub is an online web and mobile application enabling 80,000 personal trainers & fitness professionals to manage their 2,200,000 clients by creating customisable training and nutrition programmes, whilst tracking their progress and achievements. We’re a fast-paced, innovative, and rapidly growing SaaS company in Burgess Hill – where this role will be based.
If you have a genuine passion for delivering web/mobile applications and are the person who regularly goes above and beyond to help, read on!
We're looking for a developer who loves to work in a friendly small business environment. They should have a love for web development and being able to apply their knowledge to solve real-world problems for our customers. Ideally someone who has a problem-solving attitude who likes to take the initiative and work out solutions rather than waiting for instructions.
There is a lot of room for progression in the company. We're constantly adding new features, system updates and products. No two days are the same!
- Minimum 3 years of experience of Front End development in a professional environment
- Build Tools (we use Webpack)
- CSS / Preprocessors (we use SASS)
- Ability to produce code that works cross-browser.
- Ability to work closely with UX/UI and translate designs into pixel-perfect code.
Nice to have:
- SVG animation
- Attention to detail (We have very high expectations)
- Ability to work independently and in mixed teams;
- Ability to manage a complex range of tasks and meet deadlines;
- Good communication skills.
You’ll be joining the company at a really exciting time. Having re-built our platform from the ground-up, accompanied with a re-brand and new office space (including a quiet working environment for when you're in the zone) as we take the next growth steps so you’ll be able to have a genuine influence on the shape of the company!
We are a close-knit team with a unique energy to the office and how we work together. Regular brainstorming sessions and coffee chill outs, means we evolve as a company with everyone playing their integral role.
Oh! And leave your suit and tie at home, no stuffy corporate rules here!
Here's a few key benefits:
- Choose your own working equipment
- Hack days
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits package
- Social Events
- Great working environment
- A week off during the Christmas period
- Day off on your birthday
- Access to employee benefits portal
- Access to on-demand private GP service
- Flexible working hours
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent