Project Coordinator / Client Relationship Manager
- Negotiable – depending on experience
- Customer Service, Project Management
- Mid-Level, Junior-Level
- Contract Type
Boxharry is an established web application development studio, as well as a full service web agency, creating websites, web applications and mobile apps (to name a few!) We work right in the heart of Brighton with SMEs, utility companies, agencies and charities, bringing their digital applications to life and supporting them during their lifecycle.
We are seeking an experienced Project Coordinator / Client Relationship Manager to help keep our projects running smoothly, on time and on budget and act as the main point of contact for our clients.
We would like to meet someone who has the drive, energy and enthusiasm to smash this role and in addition, is seeking a long term career opportunity.
- Managing client relationships / Stakeholder management
- Scheduling and coordinating development resource
- Attributing to testing the usability of our products before they go to clients
- Act as the go between for clients and the internal teams
- Motivating all team members while keeping focused on the main objectives
- Problem solving to ensure key project objectives do not slip
- Holding daily stand ups with the development team to discuss projects
- Monitoring project progress to ensure it aligns with agreed project scope, timeline, budget
- Monitoring the support ticket system to ensure that issues are answered and resolved in a timely fashion
- Proactive and self motivated with a willingness to learn new skills
- Methodical and thorough with a mature attitude towards work
- Ability to prioritise and deliver in a fast paced and ever-changing environment
- Previous experience in the industry is preferred but not essential
- Previous experience using any of the following is preferred: Trello, Zendesk, Jira, Asana, Sharepoint
In return Boxharry will offer you - Duvet days, Christmas shut down, half day on your birthday, beer Fridays, staff lunches, Summer ‘Christmas parties’, a great working atmosphere, pensions and working in a cool office bang in the centre of Brighton.
Negotiable – depending on experience
Job Type: Full-time