As part of the Measurement & Insight team, you’ll be responsible for providing services that are integral to all streams of work across the agency.
Key examples of these are devising robust measurement frameworks for objectives, providing meaningful insight about marketing performance and user behaviour, and improvements to data accuracy and quality.
You’ll be passionate about solving problems with data, and helping businesses both overcome challenges and identify opportunities for growth. You’ll be natural curious, and excited to learn new analytical approaches and technologies.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Auditing and configuring Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager to enhance data accuracy and insight
- Providing robust measurement frameworks and methodologies
- Conducting analysis of marketing performance and user behaviour
- Storytelling with data
- Scoping reporting needs and configuring reports
- Contributing to the marketing of our Analytics products and services
- Supporting the Sales team with Analytics-related opportunities
Key Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a similar role with similar responsibilities
- Strong proficiency with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Problem-solving/creative thinking
- Confident and articulate communicator
Company Benefits Include:
- Dedicated training time (12 days per year) and a personal growth budget
- Up to £800.00 personal training budget per year
- Lunch & Learns with professionals from various digital disciplines
- A guaranteed ticket to BrightonSEO and MeasureFest
- Ability to build your industry profile through our resources: BrightonSEO, MeasureFest, Internet Marketing Podcast, and the SiteVisibility blog
- Flexible working hours
- Monthly team events
- Discounted massages
- 25 days of annual leave per year
- A generous work-based pension scheme
- Ride2Work scheme
- Fruit, drinks, and snacks delivered to the office weekly
- Beer/cider/gin O’clock on Friday afternoons
- Dental plan
- Ability to buy holiday
- Bagel Mondays
- Network railcard
- Office dogs welcomed!
How To Apply:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter explaining why you feel you’ll be a great fit for this role and attach a copy of your CV.
You’re also welcome to email us at the address above or call us if you have any questions about this role.