We’re looking for a passionate and experienced SEO consultant to join our awesome team. We’re a boutique agency that punches well above its weight, but pride ourselves on our ability to deliver exceptional results for some of the UK’s biggest brands.
The type of person we’re looking for:
- Someone who has at least 3 years agency side experience in delivering SEO campaigns.
- A strong focus and understanding of technical SEO
- An up to date understanding of what it takes to drive organic success.
- Someone who is able to identify a site’s issues and put a strategy together that’ll make a real and meaningful impact on our clients’ businesses opposed to just ticking off boxes.
- Someone who loves testing, hacking and working out complex issues.
- Someone who loves winning against their competition.
By joining us, you’ll become part of one of the UK’s Fastest Growing Tech companies (https://reddico.co.uk/deloitte-fast-50-uk/) and will have the opportunity to learn from and engage with some of the brightest minds in SEO, build your profile and make a dent in the industry.
Company benefits and perks
We know that money and perks aren’t everything, but they are important. We offer you a competitive salary (depending on experience) and benefits package including flexible hours, a pension scheme, an annual retreat based on company targets, sick pay, health care.
We also have a great team of obsessive digital marketers to bounce ideas off.
Our journey so far ..
Reddico is an award winning search marketing agency based in Tonbridge (HQ), but with offices in Bristol, Brighton & London with remote work opportunities.
Reddico provides SEO consultancy services for FTSE 100 and FORBES 100 companies, we are also listed on The Financial Times list of the fastest growing companies in Europe, in Deloitte’s Fastest Growing 50 Technology companies in the UK and are winners of multiple industry awards.
Reddico HQ is based on Moat Farm, Five Oak Green, Kent, TN12 6RR. We also have offices in Bristol and Brighton. Due to the way we work, we also have remote team members who are not based in any of our offices but work with the team through video calls and attend company events.