- The Box
- Brighton Studio
- Brighton Living Wage (see description for link)
- Animation, Design / Creative, Production
- Contract Type
The Box is an animation and video production studio in Brighton. We are a tight-knit, happy-go-lucky creative team who work with exciting international brands, helping to deliver awesome animations. Check out our Instagram feed for recent projects.
We're growing quickly so we're looking for the right person to come and join us.
Are you someone who's really positive and fun to be around but isn't afraid of a bit of hard work and has a keen eye for detail? Someone who will get a real buzz from working with us to create great-looking videos for our clients?
The role is 'Production Assistant' in our friendly Brighton studio. It's an entry-level role and would suit a recent graduate, who is keen to follow a producer pathway into the industry.
The role requires you to assist the team with the running of projects along with the smooth running of the studio.
- Assisting our Producers with production tasks.
- Booking and organising talent for projects
- Tracking and updating project schedules
- Calling/Emailing clients with updates.
- Checking the videos for errors.
- Assisting with the admin and the smooth running of the studio.
- Proficient with Google docs / Microsoft Office (Docs, Sheets, Slides etc)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic sound and video editing skills.
- Helping maintaining our social media channels.
- Experience in using Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop and Audition;
- Understanding of project management tasks and process
- Interest in social media and marketing.
- Someone who is enthusiastic and has a can-do mentality
- Someone who is organised and happy with a long to-do list, with a systematic approach.
- A team player who listens to those around you and welcomes feedback.
- Someone who is passionate about working in the media (even better if you know a bit about animation production).
- Enthusiasm for all things animation!
Along with a salary and 20 days holiday, we offer a bonus scheme and a pension scheme.
We pay the Brighton Living Wage for our entry-level positions. Learn more here: https://www.livingwagebrighton.co.uk/
So, you wanna be a boxer? (extra points to you if you get this ref :)
Email your CV and a short cover letter/email with the subject line 'Production Assistant' to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please also include a list of what software packages (and any related plugins) that you use. If you have any relevant social media feeds sites where you post you work (e.g. Instagram, Dribble), please feel free to share these with us.
No recruitment agencies.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the United Kingdom.
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.