- Inspiring Learning
- Up to £25,000
- Editorial / Content, Marketing / PR
- Contract Type
Marketing Executive at Inspiring Learning
We have a fantastic opportunity for a marketing professional to join our friendly marketing team at our office located in the heart of Brighton.
Reporting into the Senior Brand Manager, as part of the Inspiring Learning marketing team, you will work to promote and marketing out Camp Beaumont brand across a variety of digital and print channels.
Camp Beaumont run multi-activity camps across London and the Home Counties during the school holidays. Focusing on 6 key learning outcomes, we aim to provide inspirational adventures to fill the school holidays with fun.
We are searching for an organised, driven and outgoing candidate who will support the marketing team in delivering lead generating campaigns, creating content for all social media channels, and supporting on projects including video and photo shoots, and events.
The main duties of this role will include:
- Supporting the Senior Brand Manager with online and offline lead generation campaigns across Camp Beaumont
- Implementing the delivery of timely and effective seasonal marketing campaigns promoting our school holiday camps.
- Assisting the Senior Brand Manager with social media and blog management; content creation, audits and advertising.
- Working with our internal design team to create assets.
- Participation in ideation sessions; capturing unique content at our locations, with a focus on creating and curating content for our social media channels (including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn) and blogs. Visiting our locations to curate content when required.
- Assisting and supporting the marketing team on additional tasks (such as events and photo shoots etc.) as required to aid with the smooth running of the department.
- Supporting the Senior Brand Manager in implementing an effective internal comms strategy, and intranet management.
Person specification and experience:
- Preferably two or more years’ experience in a marketing role.
- Proficiency in social media essential.
- Strong copywriting skills with good attention to detail.
- Ability to work productively in a small team, and communicate effectively with department colleagues and key business representatives.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, keeping to agreed deadlines.
- Customer orientated with an understanding of advertising and marketing principles.
- MS Office skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to communicate at all levels.
- Can work on their own initiative.
- An interest in adventure experiences and inspiring young people.