Digital Marketing Manager
- In The White Room
- Crowborough/Tunbridge Wells
- £28-35k dependant on experience
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Data Analysis, SEO & PPC, Marketing / PR
- Mid-Level, Senior-Level
- Contract Type
Salary £28-35k dependant on experience
In The White Room is a leading marketing and digital agency within the interiors sector. We are looking for a motivated individual who has current knowledge and expertise within digital marketing.
Do you know digital/social media inside out? Are you up to date with the latest trends and recognise what will work on different online platforms? In The White Room is looking for someone who will keep ahead of the game in an ever-changing market.
This role requires an in-depth understanding of how our clients can best use social media and content to drive their individual KPIs - whether it be brand awareness, lead generation or online sales.
The successful candidate will be responsible for formulating digital strategies and overseeing their implementation across Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest. Knowledge of other online paid media is also beneficial (PPC).
Key skills and knowledge:
• Excellent in-depth understanding of all relevant social media platforms - Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest
• Experience in developing online strategies meeting KPIs and goals to increase a digital audience, engagement and to acquire new leads
• Identifying 3rd party technologies / tools that can be used to drive short and long term conversions
• Strong knowledge and experience of digital publishing software and techniques
• Efficient lead capture and conversion processes
• Testing different messaging and advertising ideas to captivate an audience
• Managing allocated online marketing budget effectively
• Able to produce in-depth tracking and reports on campaigns
• In-depth understanding of SEO, paid and analytics including performance measurement against campaign results
• Minimum of 3 years' experience working within this market with current knowledge
To apply for this role, please send your CV and a covering letter outlining why you would be suitable for this position.