Digital Marketing Specialist
We are looking for a talented Digital Marketing Specialist to join our team at LTG in Brighton.
Why you’ll love it:
- Surround yourself with A players - we solve real-world marketing challenges with a team of channel experts and are seeking one more
- Solve challenges as a part of a team, but…
- Be autonomous - you’ll be given freedom to work solo for smart outcomes
- Boredom isn’t a risk - we hire razor sharp digital marketers who think quickly and hate wasted time
- Be supported to do the best work of your career - we want 37.5 of your best hours across a range of digital tasks, and will empower you to make decisions to give the best you can
- Be encouraged to try new things and take initiative to test all experiments
- Variety is the spice of life - working in digital marketing at LTG is a pick n mix of brands, budgets and objectives. This is not for those who want a quiet 9-5 with no excitement
- Be accountable for your work - because you know it’s a result of good collaboration and skill
- Did we mention, you won’t be bored?
- Collaborate with Central Marketing Team and LTG Product Marketing Managers (PMMs) to ensure cohesive design and execution of digital marketing campaigns across the LTG brands
- Create emails, templates, forms and reports within the marketing automation platform to support acquisition and engagement marketing programs to reach new customers and expand revenue growth within existing customer bases
- Deliver emails that are proofed, accurate and in-line with best practices and branding requirements
- Work with brand, content and web teams to make website updates and create landing pages within website CMS
- Create, deploy, and monitor automated and demand generation marketing campaigns using marketing automation platforms. Campaigns will include nurture programs, scoring programs, and automated email communications, ad hoc email campaigns, and event programs
- Assist Paid Advertising specialist in planning, building and executing paid search and paid social strategies and tactics
- Build and execute effective generation campaigns across multiple channels
- Create and manage innovative demand/digital road maps and promotional calendars
- Meet and collaborate with Brand/PMM’s to develop and execute Account Based Marketing programs across multiple channels, working with various teams to identify target accounts.
- Leverage data to make intelligent, informed recommendations and decisions regarding digital marketing strategies
- Partner with Brand/PMM’s to plan and adjust quarterly digital campaign priorities and goals
- Report on the success/ROI of all digital campaigns to analyze past performance, identify new opportunities, improve existing campaigns, & Deliver actionable insights
- Implement testing to identify new best practices, report and adopt findings to digital channels
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 4 years digital marketing experience including web management, marketing automation, paid advertising and developing digital marketing campaigns
- Marketo or Pardot experience
- Salesforce experience
- Website CMS and HTML campaigns
- AdWords, Bing, LinkedIn Ad Manager and other social ad platforms
- Google Analytics, Data Studio, GTM, Search Console
- Web and A/B testing experience
- Agency experience is a plus
At LTG we offer a competitive salary and an impressive benefits package including a healthcare cash plan, life assurance, pension contributions, a ShareSave scheme, flexible working, a discretionary bonus scheme and travel loans along with access to Perkbox for individually tailored benefits and offers. All that and great bean-to-cup coffee and fresh fruit in our UK offices.
About the company:
Learning Technologies Group is a leader in the high-growth workplace learning and talent industry. The Group offers end-to-end learning and talent management solutions ranging from strategic consultancy, through a range of content and platform solutions to analytical insights that enable corporate and government clients to meet their performance objectives.
LTG is listed on the London Stock Exchange Alternative Investment Market (LTG.L) and headquartered in London. The Group has offices in Europe, the United States, Asia-Pacific and South America.
LTG’s businesses are at the forefront of innovation and best-practice in the learning technology sector, and have received numerous awards for their exceptional performance. Our portfolio of brands represents the best of breed and they are acknowledged throughout the industry as market leaders.
For more, visit ltgplc.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.