Our global finance team is looking for a Finance Project Manager to help the Group deliver on its ambitious plans.
This is an exciting and challenging opportunity that would suit an organised and engaging accountant looking for a diverse project management role in an acquisitive, rapidly growing, international technology Group, listed on the London Stock Exchange.
You will assist us on Finance related projects including, but not limited to, the following:
- The design and implementation of the Group’s new ERP system and associated process and governance changes
- Group entity restructuring including project managing the workstreams for each internal department
- Integration of finance systems and processes of newly acquired businesses into the Group
As the Finance Project Manager you will:
- Create and manage detailed project plans, monitoring and reporting on progress to ensure the success of the projects
- Manage, lead, direct and motivate large project teams
- Create the project governance, organisational structure and outline clear roles and responsibilities for all workstreams
- Influence and manage expectations of senior project stakeholders, delivering clear and timely communications
- Ensure business readiness for the project and ongoing BAU services
- Ensure formal closure of projects with lessons learned meetings
- Implement specific finance tasks including documentation
- Be required to travel to international offices
You will have:
- A relevant financial qualification (e.g. ACA, ACCA) and at least 5 years PQE
- Extensive experience in a Finance project management role
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong organisational and stakeholder engagement skills
- Good team management skills
- A flexible and enthusiastic approach to working on various projects
At LTG we offer a competitive salary and an impressive benefits package including a healthcare cash plan, life assurance, pension contributions, a ShareSave scheme, flexible working, a discretionary bonus scheme and travel loans along with access to Perkbox for individually tailored benefits and offers. All that and great bean-to-cup coffee and fresh fruit in our UK offices.
The salary range for this role is £70,000 - £90,000, dependent on experience.
About the company:
Learning Technologies Group is a leader in the high-growth workplace learning and talent industry. The Group offers end-to-end learning and talent management solutions ranging from strategic consultancy, through a range of content and platform solutions to analytical insights that enable corporate and government clients to meet their performance objectives.
LTG is listed on the London Stock Exchange Alternative Investment Market (LTG.L) and headquartered in London. The Group has offices in Europe, the United States, Asia-Pacific and South America.
LTG’s businesses are at the forefront of innovation and best-practice in the learning technology sector, and have received numerous awards for their exceptional performance. Our portfolio of brands represents the best of breed and they are acknowledged throughout the industry as market leaders.
For more, visit ltgplc.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.