- Diversified Business Communications
- Project Management, Editorial / Content, Marketing / PR
- Contract Type
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to work in our Brighton office. This is an exciting opportunity to take a central role in the direction and success of an established trade event. The successful candidate will work within a busy, hard-working but fun department. You must have a minimum of 3 years hands-on marketing experience, an ability to work independently and be highly organised.
Diversified Communications UK is part of a rapidly growing, highly successful trade exhibition and media group. Our head office is in Portland, USA. In the UK we organise 17 highly successful trade shows, all of them leaders in their sectors, as well as publishing several market leading trade magazines. We also produce a range of digital products that support the industries we work in. Over 110 highly motivated and talented people work in our Brighton, Peterborough and London offices, all focused on creating the best possible exhibiting and visiting experiences for our customers.
We pride ourselves on providing a fun and inspiring workplace, combined with an entrepreneurial, can-do attitude. We offer a vibrant working environment. Our brand-new Brighton office is right in the heart of Brighton and our teams are the best in the business.
The role includes:
- Implementation of detailed marketing campaigns to attract visitor attendance to trade exhibitions and support exhibition sales
- Copy writing for all elements of the campaign, plus detailed proof-reading abilities
- Building HTML emails and management of web content
- Briefing designers for creative required for marketing campaigns
- Building and maintaining relationships with event partners
- Effective use of social media and paid digital marketing within the marketing mix
- Creation and gathering of content for regular newsletters and industry blogs
- Accurate management of marketing budgets
- Working with other departments and external suppliers to produce an online exhibitor manual and visitor registration system
- Dealing with customer enquiries from both exhibitors and visitors
- Research, develop and implement new growth areas for the events, plus database building and management
- 3-6 years marketing experience
- Proven track record in a B2B events environment
- Accurate numeric skills and analytical ability
- Fully proficient in MS Office environment (particularly MS Excel and MS Word)
- Excellent copywriting and proofreading skills
- Experience of content marketing
SALARY, BENEFITS AND OTHER STUFF!
- Salary negotiable depending on experience
- 25 days holiday a year in addition to Bank Holidays
- Matched pension contribution
- Excellent company benefits including healthcare, gym membership, cycle to work scheme and fruit for all!
- A fun place to work with friendly people, Friday drinks once a month and lots of social activities
- Start Date: ASAP
To apply, please send your CV to Pam Johns firstname.lastname@example.org