- Michael Bell Brand Communications
- £15k per annum based on 21 hours a week
- Office / Administration
- Part-Time, Flexible
- Contract Type
This is a brand new role for our company but the right candidate will quickly make themselves invaluable! As a key member of our team, you will be responsible for the smooth running of all office operations and for the administration of an exceptionally busy team. This is a part time role based on 21 hours a week.
We are a brand communications agency that works across a hugely diverse client base, from global brands such as American Express and L’Oreal to leading regional and local businesses. Based in Lewes in a Grade II listed building, we are a friendly and busy team and as we continue to grow, the right candidate will have significant opportunity to shape their role within the company.
Your duties will include:
- Dealing with and managing all company suppliers: IT, stationary, Royal Mail, mobile phone suppliers – all the crucial things that keep the company running efficiently!
- Working in a Grade II listed building with multiple tenants, managing the building maintenance and all that entails is an important part of the role. You will be the first port of call for all tenant and trade queries.
- Maintaining and arranging company policies and documentation such as insurance and health and safety in conjunction with the Finance Manager.
- Overseeing a forth coming office space re-organisation to ensure that it is carried out as smoothly and efficiently as possible.
- Day to day admin support for the directors and Finance manager
- Overseeing system administration: troubleshooting any hardware and/or software issues, co-ordinating external support where required.
- Organising events/activities such as client parties, lunches, training and days out.
- Helping with HR: composing and posting job adverts, responding to applicants, organising interviews, preparing contracts, performing inductions for new staff.
- General clerical duties: answering phone calls, ordering company supplies, wholesale purchasing, watering plants, maintaining office space and kitchen, organising tea & coffee for clients etc.
- You will have excellent interpersonal skills - a positive and cheerful disposition, both face-to-face and over the telephone.
- A proactive mind and good initiative skills.
- A can-do attitude - willing to take on new tasks and learn on the job.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent working knowledge of office software Word, Excel, Powerpoint and G-Suite and a basic knowledge of Xero would be great.
- A clean driving licence
- Previous Office Management and PA experience within the media industry desirable.