Office and Operations Manager
Would you like to join a multi-award-winning agency who has won PRCA Dare, PR Moment, Drum, Travolution and EU Search Awards as well as being awarded top 15 Best Place to Work in the UK?
We’re a company that commits to investing in your career and wellbeing with 5% of profits every month going into Health and Wellbeing initiatives. Some of our other benefits include: flexible working; 12 ‘propel days’ per year (on top of your holiday allowance) to enhance personal development and legendary summer and Christmas parties.
- Take full ownership for Propellernet’s office and facilities environment to ensure it continues to be a great place to work.
- Oversee our front of house and Operations team.
- Seek continuous improvements to our office and processes, let your creativity shine!
- This is a one-year fixed-term maternity cover contract position, Monday – Friday, 9.00am-5.30pm.
- We would like the role to start w/c 16th March 2020 and will be for a fixed term contract ending March 2021.
- You’ll ensure the smooth and efficient operation of all aspects of the office and facilities function on a day to day basis
- You’ll ensure the office environment is in tip-top condition and is always presentable for both external guests and our colleagues
- Provide a warm welcome to all guests and ensure needs are met
- Manage the operations team to deliver a first-class service to meet all internal and external administrative requests
- Manage our key supplier relationships (including, our outsourced IT provider, office and phone equipment suppliers, coffee machines, fire testers, general facilities related suppliers). Ensure SLAs are met and look at improvements/ optimise the services we receive.
- Dotted line to our MD, with some PA responsibilities
- Supporting our Marketing function
- Pitching in with other duties as they arise
- At least 1 or 2 years in a similar role in a fast-paced creative agency would be a distinct advantage
- Happy to be hands on as well as overseeing and directing
- Excellent written and oral communication
- A happy and sunny demeanour!
- Strong planning and organisation skills, you are able to set and meet deadlines with ease
- Quality orientated, takes pride in producing excellent work
- Naturally curious, you’re always looking for ways to improve how we do things
- You’ll have an unquenchable enthusiasm for good ideas, with a stellar attitude that can inspire your team to go the extra mile
- You love solving problems and are able to adapt quickly to change
- You like to take ownership of a project or task, no matter the size
- You’ll have strong IT literacy
Fun, perks and other cool stuff
Propellernet provides an unrivalled working environment and standout culture.
We hold an Investors in People Award for Health and Wellbeing and were named a top 15 UK Best Workplace for the last 5 years by the Great Places To Work (GPTW) Institute.
Ninety percent of the agency team was surveyed last time by GPTW and 100% of those surveyed said: “Taking everything into account I would say this is a great place to work.”
Each person in the agency gets 12 ‘Propel Days’ a year – 12 days to propel themselves forward, professionally and personally.
Our people have won the Young Search Professional of the Year award at the European Search Awards twice (and been shortlisted another two times) and we’ve also picked up BrandRepublic and MAA Best Awards for how we develop our agency talent.
A good salary (dependent on experience) is available for this role, plus a bonus scheme based on hitting company targets.
We also offer a health cash plan and pension plan.
How to apply
Send your CV with a covering email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Strictly no recruitment agency enquiries please! Thank you.